unholy day

(Y/n) opened her eyes when she heard the sounds of cries and whimpers, she looked around to see if anyone was in danger. she spotted the killer and froze, he looked different since his mask was off. she looked at his face and realized he was the wanted kid Toby Erin Rogers, she sighed and shock his shoulder.
" Get up" she hissed.
The male flinched in his sleep, while making more cries.
" I-I'm sorry dad, p-please don't hurt me. I don't what t-to be locked in the cage again" he cried.
(Y/n) eyes widened, she got over him and shock him till he started to calm down.
His face was stained in tears, making his face look reddish like he had a rash. He rolled on his back mumbling something, she sighed trying to get up.
A crow screamed making the young male jolt awake, slamming his face into the girls. her lips were slammed agents his. her eyes wide from anger, while Toby's eyes held shock.
Toby pulled away while his cheeks got red, (Y/n) noticed but she didn't care. she got up and punched the male, he let out a hiss though he didn't do anything. Since he knew he stole her first kiss, he turned to (Y/n) and saw tears building up in her eyes.
" I'm sorry" he said crawling to her.
she looked at him with a glare, he sighed knowing she wouldn't budge. He sighed and looked at her hands, he noticed they were shaking. He smiled knowing she were mad at him, so he was going to piss her off since she already hate him. He looked at her and grabbed the back of her head, forcing her into a kiss. her lips connected, though she tried to pull away.
He pushed her down while still kissing her, he kept it going while she hit his body. He lied slightly on her, while the kiss got deep. she sighed knowing he wasn't going to stop, she gave up and kissed him back.
His body tensed up, making her noticed. He pulled away while his face grew red, he went to say something but she kicked him in the face before he could say it. He fell down and landed on his ax, she got up and ran out of the house.
Toby's snapped out of his lovey dovey mood, and went into pear anger. He got up and ran after (Y/n), his mind wondered what he would do to her.
she got to the hill that hurt her leg, she sighed and tried to climb up. she got a few steps in, than she was thrown to the ground. she panic and crawled away, but she ended up hitting a wall of dirt and rocks. Toby grabbed her hair pulling her up, he dragged her back ignoring her cries.
He got to the shed kicking the door opened, he threw her down next to the bed. He slammed the door shut. (Y/n) panicked and covered her head, she didn't want to see what he was doing.
He pulled out a knife and walked to her, he smiled seeing her cry in fear.
" You should of stayed put, now I have to make sure you stay here" he hissed.
He kicked her in the ribs making her roll on her stomach, he grabbed her shirt cutting it off. she went to stop him, but only got slapped. He went to her left shoulder and cut to letters into her skin, she cried out in pain.
" I'm sorry" she cried hopping he would stop.
" Shut the fuck up" He yelled standing her and kicking her back.
she let out a scream that made the birds from miles away fly off, Toby let out a huff while he grabbed her hair.
" Shut up before I cut you voice box out" he hissed slamming her head to the ground.
Toby crouched down and continued cutting her skin open, she held her hands to her mouth as he did this. she didn't want another beating, or to have him put a blade near her neck.
" I'm done, clean up this mess before I get back" he hissed pick her up by her hair.
she nodded while tears fell down from her redden eyes, he smiled pulling her into a hateful kiss.
" It'll b-be done" she cried.
" Good" he said kicking her in the back.
she held in a cry, since she couldn't stand to get hurt anymore. He smiled and walked out of the shed, leaving her there crying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim and Brian sat on the ground play I spy, since Tim forgot the cards in his car. He looked around, than smiled.
" I spy with my little ey-" he stopped when he heard a scream that filled the woods.
They watched as the birds began to panic and fly away, they stood up and followed the sound. They froze when it lead to Toby's place, they knew the female was in danger.
They waited till Toby left the small place, and was out of sight. Than they slid down the hill, once they got to the bottom they walked in the small room. They saw the teen lying on the ground with two letters, which were T.T. Tim walked to her and covered her in his jacket, Brian held onto her arm. They both left, they closed the door so Toby wouldn't think they were the ones to take her.
" We'll get you out of that hell hole" Tim said while he walked to the parking lot, while Brian walked next to her with a loaded gun.
she nodded and walked, hoping she would be safe or never found by the crazy fuck.
" So what did he do to you" Brian asked lifting his mask up.
Tim looked at her and saw she were covered in buries, (Y/n) went to say something but ended up crying. They held shock on their faces, Tim sighed but smiled when his car came into view. They helped her into the back, Tim got into the front, and Brian sat next to her in the back.
" Tell me what happened, so I can help you" he said.
she told him what happened, and they took it well. Though she knew the mask male was going to kick Toby's ass into next year, and (Y/n) had a feeling that the hooded male was going to beat him up as well.
" Oh, I'm Brian, this is my best friend Tim. What's you name, if you don't mind me ask" he said in a calm tone.
" (Y-Y/n)" she said.
He nodded and gave her a smile.
" Nice to meet you, when you awake and not being attacked by Mr. Crazy" he said making her laugh.
" Don't worry about anything, will get you somewhere safe" Tim said grabbing a pack of cigarettes from the glove box.
she nodded, feeling safe and un-threatened.