a last day of sanctuary

(Y/n) a woke from the light shinning in her room, she sat up and grabbed her phone. she crawled out of bed, and walked out the door. she stretched going to her mother, with out a smile on her face.
" You will be spending the night at the hospital tonight, i'm sorry mom " she spoke trying to hide her tears.
her mother nodded grabbing her daughters hand, she smiled trying to comfort her child
" It's fine, people will keep me safe " she said pulling (Y/n) into a hug.
she nodded hugging her mother back, she sighed letting her go. (Y/n) let go and headed to the kitchen knowing the nurse wasn't coming today. she sighed opening the fridge, she smiled seeing fresh milk. she walked to the cupboard and saw captain crunch, a smile crawled on her face. she walked to the dishwasher grabbing a bowl and a spoon, she set the bowl onto the table and put the spoon inside bowl. she grabbed the box of cereal pouring the cereal into the bowl, she put the box back in the cupboards. she grabbed the milk and began to pour the milk in the bowl, she smiled seeing the food she made didn't catch on fire. she grabbed the bowl carrying it to her mothers room, being careful she didn't spill it. she smiled glade she could make something for her mother, instead of her mother nurse who usually did. she enter her mother room to see her smiling. she walked to her mother giving the bowl to her, she smiled grabbing the bowl. She started to eat, enjoying the food. (Y/n) grabbed a book about plants, and started reading it while her mother ate while listening to (Y/n). once she was done eating she put the bowl down. she grabbed her fluffy blanket and fell asleep, (Y/n) smiled leaving the room. she walked to the kitchen grabbing the wall phone, and called the hospital.
" Hello Miss (L/n), you want us to pick your mother up around seven tonight" the male asked plainly.
" Yes, but make sure you feed her four times a day" she spoke as she stared at the wall.
" Of course, anything else " he asked with annoyance.
" Yes, read her a book after each meal. Understand" she said calmly in the phone annoyed.
" Ok, will try m-" she cut him off
" No you will" she yelled in the phone.
The male jumped in fear.
" Understand, we will have a nurse read to her" he said aid lying threw his teeth.
" Good" she said before hanging up.
she walked to her room grabbing her wallet, and walking to the store to grab supplies for lunch and school.
---------------------------------------------
she grabbed a cart, and pushed it around the store, putting school supplies in the cart, she sighed looking at the hell supplies. she had to choose what she wanted for a low pries. she sighed walking to the food Ila, she stopped grabbing pads as she was running out. she continued shopping till it was five, time had past. she paid for everything and went home. when she got home and put everything away, once she was done she sat with your mother spending the last night together for a few days. seven hit and the nurses came picking up her up, sending her to the hospital.