mental breakdown

(Y/n) woke up, her eyes looked around the room. she sighed and sat up, she was still in this hell hole. she got up and walked to the kitchen, she opened the fridge and grabbed and grabbed an apple. she walked back to the living room, she sat down and eat her apple. the door opened and Toby walked in, he was covered in blood. she looked down at her hands, she was sick at the sight of blood. Toby looked at her and smiled before going to the bathroom to wash the blood off. (Y/n) sighed as she finished her food and threw her apple away, and sat back down. grabbed her crossword and began to work on it to pass the time. Toby got out of the shower and walked to the room with a towel around his waist, he closed the bedroom door behind him and got changed. once done he walked out of the room and towards the living room, he saw (Y/n) working on the book. he smiled and sat next to her, she sighed and looked at him.

" what do you want," she asked

" Nothing just wanted to know how you're doing," he asked

" I'm fine, just leave me alone," she said as she looked away

he nodded and got up and walked to the kitchen and got something to eat. he sat at the kitchen table and sighed, god he was bored and had nothing to do. he began to eat while he looked at the bedroom door, he looked away and star at his food.

" oh I got more food," he said

she only hummed, keeping her eyes on her book. he sighed and threw out his empty canned food.

" do you want me to get you more books," he asked

" sure," she said not really caring about what he said.

he smiled and walked outside to bring the food in, she watched him till the door closed. she sighed and put the book down and went to the bathroom to take a nice shower, she needed to get rid of her stress somehow. she got undressed and jumped in, she turned on the shower to hot. only cold water came through, she let out a yelp out of shock. she sighed and began to wash her body, she hurried as the water seemed to get colder and colder by the second. she rinsed herself and washed her hair, before turning off the shower and leaving the tub. she grabbed a towel on the sink and dried herself, she soon wrapped the towel around herself. she walked out of the bathroom and towards the bedroom, she closed the bedroom door and got dressed in the women clothes that were in the closet. she sighed and walked out of the room and back to the living room, she sighed as saw the same living room with the same book.

" you ok," Toby asked

she began to shake, her eyes began to fill with tears. she couldn't take anymore, she burst into a crying fit as she dropped to the floor. Toby stood there shocked, not knowing what to do. he placed a hand on her shoulder

" don't touch me" she screamed at him

he backed away as he watched her cry, he walked to the bedroom to grab a blanket to comfort her. he walked back to her putting a blanket on her, she cried louder as her mental breakdown got worse. he sat next to her and pulled her into a hug, she screamed as she tried to pull away.

" hey, it's going to be ok" he whispered

she cried harder as she started to kick and scream, he held her tighter.

" let me go," she screamed

he smiled and began to sing, she still tried to get out of his grip.

" let me go" she cried

" calm down, please. I'll let you out," he said calmly as he played with her hair

she shook and tried to catch her own breath, he smiled as he kept playing with her hair. she closed her eyes as she finally calmed down, he looked down at her and began to hum.

" I love you" he whispered quietly to himself

you shuffled as you fell into asleep.