a kidnap fail

The male picked up (Y/n) sleeping body, he sighed that he had to do it the hard way. He walked deeper in the woods towards the shack, were he stayed in for now till he moved. He sighed since he had to walk an hour there, and make sure no one see him bring the sleeping body there. He was glade that it was day time, since all the other fucks were asleep or hiding from he light. All he had to worry about was the faceless bitch and his workers, Masky and Hoodie. He never called them that since the two of them hated that name, it was code names they choose when they were hammered. Toby looked around after hearing a twig snap. he sighed when he saw the two males looking at him annoyed, the tallest male stood up walking to Toby.
" Toby why are you carrying a girl " Brian said pocking the male.
Toby sighed dropping the female on the ground, the male jumped from Toby's attitude.
" don't worry about it, everything if fine " the pale male said.
" No it's not, you dropped her on a fucking ant hill " Tim yelled from the fallen tree.
Brian nodded pulling on (Y/n) arm to get her away from the crazy male, which'd worked since he was focusing on Tim.
" Toby you are not being left alone with this girl, until you can control your anger and hormones " Brian said.
Tim nodded agreeing with his friend, though he just wanted to have a nice day which was ruined. Toby sighed glaring at the hooded male.
" Fine whatever, but I'm going with her " Toby hissed.