a pain

Night hit and Toby began to worry, since you two weren't in his hide out. He looked around ready to start a fight, though he knew he would lose since she was here.

" (Y/n) can you run" he asked pulling her close.

she looked at him confused, and slightly scared.

" why" she asked pulling away from him.

" Because someone is following us, and is going to kill you if they get you" he said bluntly.

she swallowed hard, now scared.

" I-I think I can, though my leg hurts when you fell down that hill" she said trying to hold her panic.

Toby paled knowing you couldn't run, so he started to think.

" I can try and run" she said.

He shock his head and picked her up bride stile, and bolted down the path to his hide out. she held onto his neck scared she would fall to the ground, since she was bouncing around in his arm. Toby got to his hide out bursting threw his door, he dropped her and slammed the door closed. she got up and leaned on the wall, she looked around and saw nothing since it was to dark. A click filled the room with a light Brightening the room, she looked at the light which was close to her.

" sit down, I'm going to check your leg. It might be sprain, or something" Toby said sitting down.

she got to the ground, and put her leg in front him. He grabbed her leg, she let out a hiss. Toby moved his hand on her leg to her ankle, he sighed letting go of her leg.

" your lucky, it sprained almost broken" toby said.

(Y/n) sighed pulling her legs close to her.

" I'm tired" you said as glaring at Toby.

Toby sighed hearing the hate in her voice, he got up and picked her up. He walked to his bed and placed her down, she rolled to her side and closed her eyes. Toby lied down next to her, and closed her eyes.

" goodnight" Toby said.

" Shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep" she hissed.