bodies

warning contains gore

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toby stood in front of the stall, there lied animal bones. they had been there for years, the barn smelt like rotten animal and food. he walked away and looked for things to fix, he saw nothing on the first floor. he walked to the ladder, climbing the ladder. once he got up on the second floor, he looked around till he found the source of the smell. he sighed and walked up to it, there lied was two male body's. one around the age of 15-25 while the other was around 50-65, though it was a guess as the bodies were to decompose. he sighed and picked up the youngest body, and walked to the end of the second-floor edge before throwing the body down. he walked to the oldest body and did the same. he quickly climbed down the ladder and picked up the corpse and began to walk out of the barn. he walked deep into the woods till he decided it was far enough, he dropped the body and went back to fetch the other one. as he got closer to the barn he heard screaming from the house, which only means (Y/n) was in danger. he ran into the house and towards the screams, which led to the bathroom. he burst through the door and saw her screaming on the floor with tears in her eye, which caused her to scream in such fear. he picked her up and carried her out of the room, towards the living room where she could calm down from the stress that the bathroom caused. he placed her on the couch and sat next to her to console her, though she only stayed there crying. he should have checked the house last night, this shouldn't have happened. he placed a hand on her, though she only pushed him away.

"get away from me, you only cause pain" she hissed.

Toby sat there as his heart broke, is that how she saw him. was he a monster to her, or worse. god if he could take it back, take her back where her friend was alive along with her mother he would. where he would watch her from a distance and admire her, why did he kill her mother and friend? was it jealousy, probably was. he would feel this pain in his heart every time she was with someone, how he thought it should have been him with her. how he wished he grew up with her, or how she would say his name. but her messed up bad, she hates him. he couldn't change that, god he wished he could. tears build-up to his eyes, he was ready to cry. he shook his head and walked to the kitchen, where he got controlled of himself. don't show weakness, never show weakness he thought. he wiped away his tears and headed to the bathroom, there he walked to the toilet and saw the unspeakable. there lied in the bowl was a rotting infant, he stood there with pure horror in his eyes, who could do such an unspeakable thing to an infant. something so small and pure, something that couldn't defend its self. what kind of monster did this, and why. he sighed and picked up the infant, he held it as it was alive cradling it as he walked out the back door. he walked to the body in the woods and placed it down, he sighed as he walked to the barn and grabbed the other body. he carried it out and threw the woods till he dropped it next to the bodies, he got up and walked to the house. might as well check the house for more bodies, don't need a repeat of what happened today. he walked through the back door and opened the first door he saw, a basement. he sighed and walked down, there he saw it get darker and darker. he sighed as he found the string to turn the light on, he pulled and the room was filled with light. he paused as grief-filled him, there on the cold floor laid a rotting dog. did it stave down here, he sighed and picked it up and carried it outside to the woods? he placed it down next to the bodies and walked away. he walked to the house taking the back door, he opened the next door to see a bedroom. all that was there was dust, it looked nice and cozy. he closed the door and opened the next door, stairs that led upstairs. he walked up to them and saw five bags, he had a feeling they were filled with dead people. he grabbed on and carried it down to the woods, he placed it next to the bodies. ripping it open he found a woman, around the age of 50-67. he picked her out of the bag and placed her down next to the bodies, his feeling was right. he walked back and grabbed the next bag and did the same thing, there in the bag was a child around the age 0f 5-7. he went back to the house a few more times as more bodies laid in the bags. a child around the age 4-6 next one was around 10-13, and the last was around 15-18. her stomach was big as if he had a child. he pulled out his knife and cut the teen opened, he reached in and pulled out a stillborn. he placed the child in the teen's arms and left, he was going to bury them. he walked to the barn and grabbed the shovel and walked back, once back to the bodies he began to dig. till hours passed as the hole was big enough for them, he picked up the eldest and placed them next to each other. then the teens, then the children's. he grabbed the baby he found in the bathroom and placed it in the woman's arms, he grabbed the next baby and placed it in the teen's arm's. he sighed as he got out, he began to bury them. as the whole was filled it was dark, he sighed and walked to the barn to put the shovel back. after he went into the house and saw (Y/n) on the couch sleeping, she looked so sad, he sighed and walked to the bedroom to clean it out.