aftermath

The birds chirped as she lied in the bed, she was sore and tired. She had no memory of last night, yet she knew something was off. She looked at the door, Toby told her she had to stay in the bed, he said she needed to heal. She agreed as everything hurt, and the fact she was in bandages. She closed her eyes and felt herself drifting, opening her eyes once again. She didn't want to sleep, she wanted to stay up and listen to the music. She was thankful Toby left the music playing, it was soothing and was making her tired. The door open and Toby walked in, he sighed and looked at her.

" I told to lie down," he said

" I am," she said with a smile.

" When I said lie down, I mean sleep," he said as he held his nose.

She chuckled before letting out a yawn, she closed her eyes and fell into a slumber. She was so tired, what happened last night. Toby smiled as he left the room, he had finished the spell and just needed to put it around the house on the trees. He grabbed the bag and walked out of the house, he walked to the trees and tied the first bottle to the tree before going to the next one and doing the same. Stopping when each tree that circled the house had bottles tied to them. He sighed and walked to the house, throwing the bag onto the couch. He walked to the record player, flipping the disk, and started playing the music again. He walked to the couch, flopping onto the furniture. He let out a sigh, he couldn't believe it was four pm. It took him most of the day finding the ingredients, then two hours making it. He let out a yawn and closed his eyes, he was tired. He didn't sleep as he stayed up watching (Y/n), he was worried about her. He slowly fell into a slumber, he now knew they were safe. It couldn't get in, though humans can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

' click, click, click' (Y/n) opened her eyes and looked around.

It was dark, she estimated it was night though she could be wrong. She sat up and got out of the bed, she slowly walked out of the room. She got to the fridge and pulled out fruit, she began to eat. She was hungry, she hadn't eaten all day. She glanced at the living room opening, she slowly walked to it and saw Toby asleep on the couch. She smiled as she grabbed the blanket and covered him, she smiled slightly. He looked do peaceful, she walked away and went to the bathroom. She wished she could go faster, though her body wouldn't let her. It was set on a slow pace, she smiled as she opened the door and walked in. She closed the door and did her business, washing her hands, and walked out of the room. She got to the bedroom, walking in, and flopping on the bed. She gasped as the pain went through her body, she had forgotten about her wounds. she closed her eyes and fell back asleep, today went by so fast.