painful job

(Y/n) woke up from the sun shining in her eyes, she sighed and sat up. She crawled out of bed and towards her dresser. she grabbed her jeans, a red tang top and white socks. She slipped off her dirty clothes, she than dressed into her fresh clothes. She slipped on her shoes and leaving for work. She sighed when she saw her work place, MacDonald's. (Y/n) walked in annoyed hoping it would burn down or was put in lock down. She walked to the bathroom and opened the closet and grabbing some cleaner. she started to wash the bathroom starting with the toilet, as it was filthy. once done she washed the floor, once done cleaning the floor. she started to clean the mirrors, she was disgusted on how dirty the bathroom was. She was almost done the women's bathroom till a tall women with can i speak to the manger walked in and threw the trash can agents the wall leaving a mess everywhere. she left with a chuckle leaving (Y/n) stunned and pissed. She sighed and started to pick up the mess, hoping no one else made another mess like that bitch. As she finished she looked at the walls and saw allot of dirt, she sighed grabbing a cloth. she started to wipe the walls till it was cleaned. once done she walked to the males bathroom and entered the male bathroom. She smiled seeing how cleaned the bathroom was, she could basically eat off the floor. she sighed from the stress and started to clean the toilets. once done she cleaned the urinals. she backed away and grabbed the garbage bag from the bin and dragging it outside to the bin. she walked back into the building and headed to the women's bathroom walked into every stall cleaning out the small trash can. she than threw the small bag of trash into the bigger on, she than grabbed the garbage bag and repeated her acting from the last time. she smiled at her work and headed to the office. She walked into the cold room, and saw the women who sat there looking at her coldly.
" Go home" She spoke not letting you speak.
(Y/n) nodded and walking home, ready to see her mother. She ran towards her house, when it came in sight, she smiled ready to see her mother. once she was at her house, she ran inside to her mothers room. She smiled when she saw her mother reading a book about sea animals, (Y/n) sat next to her mother smiling that she was safe.
" How was your day" she ask sweetly.
" terrible, I had to clean the girl's bathroom twice because someone was a jerk" she said as she rested her head on her mother shoulders.
her mother nodded putting the book down, looking at (Y/n) with a smile.
" don't worry dear, I will be by you your side no matter what even when you don't see me. OK" she spoke hugging you.
(Y/n) nodded hugging back holding back tears.
" OK, but you will live till I'm seventy" (Y/n) announced with a laugh.
She nodded giving you the book, she smiled taking the book and start to read the book till night hit. (Y/n) looked at her sleeping mother, tucking her in. she walked out of the room turning off the room light, she walked to her room turning off her light and crawled into bed. she closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber.