thoughts alone

Toby looked out the window, his eyes stare at the woods. A smile on his face, he was never going to be found. He looked at the sleeping teen on the couch, her soft face was held by her hand. She looked at peace, he smiled and grabbed his camera. Taking a picture of her, he smiled and walked away. He walked to his bag and placed the photo in his bag, he zipped the bag up and walked back to the living room. His eyes stare at the sleeping teen, he loved how soft her skin looked. How he wished he could feel how soft it was, he wished he could feel her body. Though he was sadly numb, a curse he could not cure. He sighed and sat down on the couch next to the girl, he kept his eyes on her. He remembered the first time they met, she was so kind and caring. Even when everybody turned on him, he wished he grew up with her. Though he was homeschooled for the rest of his life. Would she even care if he didn't leave school at a young age? He smiled remembered how he had a big crush on her, how his heart would flutter when she talked to him or when there hands touch when they gave each other stuff. Did she like him back, he sighed. She probably didn't, she seemed to like one of the kids. His blonde hair and brown eyes, her face would always go red when they talked. Even when he was mean to her, why would she fall for a guy like that. A guy that would hit her and make her small, a guy who would make her feel like nothing. He froze as he thought that, he remembered what he did to her a few days ago. He has beaten her and killed everybody she cared about, he treated her like nothing. He sighed as he placed a hand on her leg, she looked sad and afraid. He stood up and looked at her, he walked in front of her. Bending down face close to hers, leaning in and gave her a small kiss. He wished he could feel, just so he could feel her kiss, that would give him joy. He backed away and walked to the kitchen, he should unpack he thought as he looked at his bags.