morning after

(Y/n) woke up, her eyes scanned the room. It was unfamiliar and spooky, she sat up and looked around. The room was dusty and filled with webs that looked to be years old. She got up and looked around and saw an empty house. She sighed and walked back to the living room, she sat down and looked at the TV. It was old, around the '50s or '40s. She walked to it and looked around to see if there was anything to play on it. Nothing just records, the disk big and black. Dust filled it, though music held in the disk. She put the disk on the record player, she pushed the stick onto it. Music began to play, such lovely jazz a time you could dance to. That would make you dance with your whole heart. She sat there listening to the beat, her eyes were closed and she dances in her head. She didn't know how sturdy the floors were, she wasn't going to take a chance. The music came to a halt, she opened her eyes confused. There stood toby his arms crossed with an annoyed face, the player was off. She looked at him ready to hear him complain.

" no music it's too loud, it'll draw attention," he said as he put the disk away. She flopped onto the hard floor annoyed, she had nothing to do. Toby walked to the kitchen, she sat up and walked to the couch. She began to think of something to do, something to pass the time. Nothing came up, well nothing she wanted to do. She wasn't going to ask toby anything, she was mad at him. He took away her music, her life, her family, and her friend. If she has a dog he would kill it too, he was a monster.

"(Y/n) I got you some crosswords," he said as he held a book.

She rolled her eyes and got up, once in front of the make she took the book and walked away. He sighed and walked away, he was going to make some food. It was near noon, and (Y/n) hadn't eaten last night. He opened the bag and grabbed a can of pears, he wonders how he was going to survive winter. It was close as it was fall, winter would be around the corner. He began to think, he should go out and get seeds to grow some food. And to get some extra food to store for the winter, Maybe even get some animals. Like chickens, cows, Maybe even pigs. Though where to get them, he knows there's a barn on the property. He would have to clean it today and out to town tomorrow, (Y/n) could help, it could be good for her to do something. He sighed and snapped back into reality, he grabbed the can opener and began to open the tin. He pulled the lid off and walked to the living room, he walked to (Y/n) she looked at him.

" here, you didn't eat last night so I thought you might be hungry," he said with a small smile that was hidden behind his mouth guard.

She took the can and looked at him, ready for him to attack her. But nothing happened.

" thanks" she muttered and began to eat.

Toby walked away to the kitchen where he began to think about his plan. He and (Y/n) would work on the barn in an hour or so. he looked in the living room and saw her eating while working on her cross word, she looked focused. he looked back at the table and began to think on what they should start on first, he smiled as he knew what he wanted to do. He remembered when he would help his mom with the farm, with cleaning the barn and feeding the animals. his sister would skin the animals with his dad, though once his dad left his sister taught him to skin them. he learned how to make soap and jerky, along with other things. he remember his sister and mothers laughed, and jokes. them chasing the chickens and piglets. he remembered how they used every part of the animal, back then it annoyed him but now it was useful and extra food for them. all he needed was the tools and the food for the animals. he could steal it from someone, as he had no money for that, plus he was wanted for killing his dad. he sighed got up, and walked out side to see what needed to be done, or repaired. (Y/n) put the can down and continued to work on her cross word, she looked at the word she needed to find. though she could not find it in the sea of letters, she was bored and annoyed now. she placed the book down and looked around what was she going to do now, she was ready to rip that book in half. she got up and walked around the house, due to the fact she had to go to the bathroom. she opened the first door to find a bedroom, fully decorated with a bed and blankets. clothes filled the closet, they looked old yet doable. she wasn't pick anything that covered her and or kept her warm was good for her. she walked out of the room and opened the next door, there behind the door led up stairs, she closed the door and opened the next door. there stood the bathroom, with a small white toilet, a white sink and a big deep bath. she walked close to the toilet, opening the lid. she jumped back with a scream, as only horror laid in the toilet. she hit the ground as she kept screaming in fear, her heart felt like it was going to burst out.