three foxes two hounds

Jack got down the forest road and noticed a car, Toby smiled knowing it was Tim's. Toby ran to the car and looked inside, when he looked inside he realized no one was inside. He backed up and let out a sigh, Jack pulled him away from the car, Toby followed Jack since he still could find her. Jack sniffed the air and ran down the road, Toby followed since the woods were getting creepier by every second. Jack stopped at a high way and looked around confused, Toby caught up and looked at Jack worried.
" I'm sorry Toby, but I lost them. They must of got a ride, so it will be harder to find them. So we can turn back or guess where they are, or split up" Jack said hoping for anything.
" I say we go right, since Tim would go to the closets town" Toby said bolting right.
Jack followed since he didn't want to be left behind, since he hated being near the highway alone. Toby stopped when he saw a sign that had writing in it, he smiled seeing it was a town.
" Guess were going to Log-sill" Toby muttered under his breath.
" That's a weird name for a town, so how long till we get there" Jack asked looking at the male.
" Ten minuets drive" Toby said bolting again.
Jack nodded and followed the male, he had a feeling he would find the girl Toby was looking for.
-----------------------------------------------------
They were dropped off on the side of the road, since the person was getting annoyed of them. Tim sighed as he held the sleeping female, Brian would of but he was looking around the abandon house to see if it was safe. Tim was about to walk in, but Brian walked out with a smile.
" It's safe, I also found a place to sleep" Brian said walking into the building.
Tim followed since he had no idea where he was going, and he want to get some sleep. Brian turned the corner to show a room that had a bed in the corner, Tim looked around and noticed fresh blood on the wall.
" I thought you said it was safe" Tim hissed.
" It is, since I killed that creep the was on the run from us" He said flopping on the bed.
Tim sighed and put the girl next to Brian, before he got on the bed himself. The two of them fell into a deep slumber, since the day was stressful.