daydreaming

"(Y/n) super is ready," Toby yelled from the kitchen
She opened her eyes and looked at the kitchen, she smiled and stood up. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed her bowl, she sat down at the table and ate her mac and cheese. Toby sat down at the table next to her, he began to eat.
" how is super," he asked with a smile.
She looked at him and smiled, he smiled back as he waited for her answer.
" I like it, reminds me of home when I was a kid," she said before stuffing her face full of food.
He nodded as he went back to eating, he wondered if they should go back to the normal world. He wondered if she would like it, would she like it or would she hate it. It made him think, would this affect their relationship.
" you alright," she asked as she looked at him concerned.
" I'm fine just thinking if you had a chance to go back to the civilized world would you," he asked as he looked at her.
" I have nothing there, I wouldn't want to be without you," she said as she looked at her food.
He was left, the one thing keeping her together. She wouldn't know what to do without him, she was practically alone. He was the one guiding her through the dark.
" you won't be alone, I mean if you could go back to that with me beside you. Would you go, or do you feel comfortable here?" He said as he studied her face.
" yeah that would be nice to live where people are, it sucks not having girl time when there are no girls," she said as she finished off her super.
He nodded and went back to eating, he would think of a way to bring that record player. It wasn't that big but he knew those things we're built to last, it would be heavy. He could just steal a truck and bring it here to carry their stuff, he smiled as he stuffed the last bit of food in his mouth.
" So why did you ask, are we moving to civilization," she asked as she put the dish back in the sink.
" yeah it would be safe to get out of the woods, that think will be less around us," he said with a smile.
She nodded and smiled, she went back to the living room and sat down on the couch. She closed her eyes and listen to the music, Toby smiled as he thought of ways to bring that out of the house. But first, he needed to find a house a place they could sleep and hid from the outside. He grabbed his bowl and walked to the sink, he began to wash the dishes before putting them on the counter to dry. He looked at (Y/n) she looked happy, he smiled and walked to her. Sitting next to her and closed his eyes, he was going to try this daydreaming shit.