running threw hell

Toby sat at Jack's porch waiting for him to come out, he sighed as he heard the door open. Toby looked behind him, to make sure it was Jack. He smiled as he saw the tall male walking to him, he stood up and turned to the male.
" What took you so long" Toby yelled.
" If you have forgotten, I don't work for the faceless dick. So I don't get sleeping pills, or any pills for that matter." Jack hissed while he walked past the shorter male.
Toby sighed while he followed Jack, he pulled out a bag the held a bracelet. Jack turned to Toby and pulled off his mask.
"Do you have anything of her's, or are we going to play the guessing game" Jack hissed.
" Yea" Toby said handing the male the bag.
Jack smiled, grabbing the object and sniffing it. He sighed and put the bracelet in his pocket, before he bolted east. Toby followed as best as he could, which only lead him to stumble and tripe. Though he didn't care since he needed to get her back, before they take her away. Jack jumped onto the road and bolted north, Toby followed as fast as he could but fell when he got to the road. He got up fast and bolted after Jack, he sighed as he saw Jack sitting near the train tracks. He looked at the train that had past, he looked away to block the memory of the crash out of his head. He walled to the side of the road, and sat down so he wouldn't be in the way of any cars. He sat down and faced away from the road, so he could look at the nice view of the forest. The sound of the train started to fade, so Toby looked at the tracks and saw the train was gone. He got up and ran to Jack, Jack got up and bolted again. Toby bolted as well this time next to Jack, though his lungs were burning but he couldn't feel it. Jack stopped and sniffed around, he bolted west going threw an old wooded path. Toby ran after the male heading threw the creepy woods, he stayed close to Jack since the forest was giving him bad vibes. He watched as the light at the end of the road got closer, though Toby had a crushing feeling. Jack stopped and turned to Toby, he sighed and waited for Toby.
" Something wrong" Jack asked.
" Something isn't right, we should leave this place as fast as we can" Toby stuttered.
Jack nodded and bolted towards the exit, Toby followed as fast as he could. Jack stopped as he stopped out of the woods, and waited for Toby to leave the creepy path. Once Toby was near he bolted north again, which only lead to another creepy path. Which only made Toby feel weak, since memories flashed in.