broken hearts

(Y/n) woke up to your phone ringing, she sighed picking it up.

"Hello, who is this" she asked.

" this is the hospital, we sorry but there was a killing last night at the hospital and your mother was one of the victim" the female said.

You let out a cry and and held the phone tight.

" are you there, hello"

(Y/n) hanged up and looked at the time as tears streaming down her face. It was six O clock, she sighed and got ready. After she finished her food and waited for the bus, and this time she got on the bus. she walked to the back of the bus, she listen as they talk bad about her. (Y/n) sighed and sat down hoping school went by fast, though she new better since those sluts were at her school. she got off the bus like every other kid did and went in the school, she walked to her class and listen for the announcement.

" Hello we will be going to the gym to talk about the death of (F/n), they were murdered last night" the lady said over the speaker.

(Y/n) stood up and ran out of the school, she ran to the woods and fell agents a tree. she started to cry since she lost two people today, she closed her eyes hoping she would just die.

" Awww, what's wrong" a male said behind her.

she turned her head and saw the crazy ass that attacked her a few days ago.

" What do you want from me " she cried.

" Me?, all I want is your love. I want you to be mine and only mine, you can't love anyone else. You try to leave me I'll kill someone else you love, do you hear me" he hissed pulling her up.

" fuck you, and your love. Why should I care, you killed everyone I cared about, so fuck you" she hissed spitting in his face.

The male slapped her, she fell and hit her head.

" I see how it is, guess you don't care about freedom I'm fine with that" the male hissed knocking her out.