pitty point

Toby's anger was getting the best of him, but he didn't care. He had to be angry, he thought. He would of known better if his family taught his from right from wrong, but they didn't since they thought he would be with them forever. He looked at (Y/n) and saw blood dripping from the back of your neck, he realized that his nails were piercing threw her skin. He stopped and let go of her neck, he watched as she fell to the ground crying. His chest hurt which surprised him since he never felt pain before, he wounded what this was. He sighed and grabbed her arms not bothering to let her rest, he ignore her's please and cry's to stop since he couldn't waste time.

" please stop, I can hardly breath " she cried out.

Toby looked at her than let go, she fell to the ground and breathed. she started to feel dizziness go away, though she knew she would feel it soon.

" get up were moving " he hissed.

" b-but it's been ten seconds " she said trying to control her tears.

Toby looked down at her but did nothing, she didn't bother with his glaring since he didn't try anything.

" get up" he hissed grabbing her arm and pulling on it.

she let out a cry, which made Toby stop and look at her. He sighed kneeing down and picking her up, he walked to his hide out. He was glad that he didn't have to pull her around anymore, he need to check himself when he got home. as he could get hurt even though he was numb.