escape

Toby walked down the back road, it was long and narrow. no one would see it if they didn't know where it was, luckily for him he saw that man pulling in here. He was now following the tracks, while he walked in the dark. It was night as it took him hours to get this far as he was exhausted from running, all he hoped was she was alright. Though he had a feeling she was in his basement, he did look like he lived in his grandmother's basement as that face no mother could love. He looked up and saw the clouds cover the moon, he sighed as he was now in pitch blackness.

" great," he said as he looked forwards.

He started to run hoping he would find this guy's place fast, as he was ready to beat the life out of that guy. He stopped as he heard a vehicle being started, he hid in the trees and waited. A few seconds passed as the truck passed by, it was the same one. He was close, he waited till the truck was out of sight before bolting down the road towards the road. He stopped as he saw a faint light which was the screen door, he walked to it and opened it. He walked inside the house and headed to the door basement door, he stopped and sighed. He began to unlock it. He slowly opened it and walked down the stairs, he froze as he saw (Y/n) in a ball crying. He rushed to her and grabbed her arm, she let out a scream as she kicked at him.

" (Y/n) calm down it's me," Toby said as he looked at her with worried eyes.

She calmed down and looked at him, she sighed and pulled him into a hug.

" Thank you," she repeated as she let go of him.

" Ready to go," he said as he held out his hand.

" I can't I'm chained to the ground," she said as Toby followed the chain.

He sighed as he began to look around, nothing was in the basement. He rushed upstairs and began to look, he tore the house apart yet found nothing. That man had the key, he sighed as he went behind the front door and waited. 1 hour passed then 5 hours passed. Then it was early morning around seven when that man came back, he walked into the house and let out a scream. He rushed to the basement, he smiled as he saw his wife still there.

" Tell me who was here, was it your boyfriends," he said as he gripped her face.

" Fuck you," she hissed as she kicked him.

He pulled away and walked up the stairs to look for the intruder, he walked to his room he opened his door before he was slammed to the ground.

"where is it," Toby yelled as he held a knife to the man's throat.

The male began to shake, as he shook his head. Toby hissed as he stabbed the man to death, he knew he wouldn't talk he seen it too many times. He smiled as he saw the males still and lifeless on the ground, he dropped the knife and began to searched for the male. There was nothing, he paled as he walked downstairs.

"(Y/n) we have a problem," Toby said as he looked at the shaking girl " I can't find the key," he said.

" Did you check his pants," she said.

" I'm not going in that man's pants, I'm lucky I didn't catch an STD from him," he yelled as he moved his hand dramatically. " he froze as he saw an ax in the corner of the room.

He walked to it and grabbed it, he quickly walked to the bed and chopped at the chain. (Y/n) sat there scared as she was worried the ax would hit her, yet she stayed as still as possible. After an hour of chopping, the chain broke. Toby smiled as he grabbed (Y/n) and carried her upstairs, He wasn't staying in that house. Not because he just killed that guy, but because of the dead girls in the house. It freaked him out, he wanted nothing to do with that. He stopped running after an hour, he was out of breath and tired.

" Can you put me down," (Y/n) asked as she looked at him with a straight face.

He nodded and put her down, though he was worried she would trip as a small amount of the chained was still attached to her leg. She smiled as she began to walk, she was sick of being carried.

" So how was temporary room," Toby said with a smile.

(Y/n) just glared at him, Toby chuckled at her reaction.

" That bad, glad I didn't get in the truck," he jokingly said

" Your lucky I don't shove my foot up your ass," she said as she looked ahead.

" Glad the old you is back, I hated seeing you cry," he said as he walked to the highway.

" Fight me," she said as she looked at him.

He chuckled, she was back.

" Do you want to go home or back with me," he said.

" I have nothing at home, I'll just go back with you," she said as she looked at him.

He nodded and headed towards their new home, a new start of a horrible life. childhood friends, now a strained relationship.