hitchhiker's

(Y/n) watched as trees passed by, it was soothing and was making her eyes feel heavy. Though she kept them open, since she felt like she would wake up in the shack. (Y/n) jumped as she felt a hand grab her shoulder, she turned and saw Brian with a worried smile.
" Are you ok, you were crying" he said looking at her scared.
"I-I was crying" she muttered as a tear fell from her eye.
" You should get sleep, before we have to go on foot" he said, she nodded and lied down.
Brian smiled and looked out the back window, to see if Toby had caught up. He sighed I relief when he saw only trees, and the sun going down.
" Brian, do you think he got him to find us" Tim asked worried.
" I don't know, I hope not or he'll find us sooner than we wanted" Brian said crawling to the front seat.
" We should ditch the car, and get a ride on the highway" Tim muttered.
" Ok, Just ditch the car close to the highway" Brian whispered.
Tim nodded and speed down the path, making everything in the car bounce. Brian looked in the back, to see if she had awoken from the bouncing. He smiled when he saw her sleeping, he looked back to the road. Tim slammed on the breaks, Brian let out a gasp while (Y/n) fell off the seat.
" Were getting out of the car, and walking so stay close" Tim said opening the door.
He grabbed the key and ditched the car, (Y/n) followed him while Brian grabbed everything in the glove box. she watch Tim stand in front of the highway, she noticed his thumb was out. she stood next to him, since she were scared. Brian caught up and did the same, she watched as cars went by. (y/n) started to shiver, since it was getting cold and the cars passing wasn't helping. Brian noticed and grabbed the jacket that she were wearing, zipping it up so the air would stay in.
" Hopefully we can get a ride, before you freeze" Brian said jokingly.
(Y/n) giggled, while hugging her self. Tim nodded in agreement, Brian stick out his thumb again.
" Does this work" she asked.
" Sometimes, usually with girls" Tim said looking at her
" Why" she asked looking at him.
" Some people do it because they want to help, others do it to hurt people. That's why you never go alone, and do it with your best friends or never do it at all" Tim said looking back at the road.
" Than why don't people pick us up" she asked.
" Because hitchhiker's are no better they do it to get some where or to hurt" Brian said looking at the ground.
" Can I try something" (Y/n) asked looking at the ground.
" As long as you keep your clothes on" Tim said looking at her.
she nodded and took off the jacket, handing it to Tim. Tim and Brian looked at her confused, wondering what she were doing. she stepped in the road, making the truck stop. Tim grabbed her, pulling out of the road. Once she was in the safe zone he shook her, she started to cry.
" What were you thinking, you could of got killed" Tim yelled.
" Tim stop yelling, your not helping the saturation" Brian hissed.
Tim rolled his eyes, and let her go. she backed up while shacking in fear, Brian grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.
" Do you three need a ride" The female asked in the truck.
" Yes " Brian said while he tried to calm (Y/n) down.
" Jump in" She said unlocking the door.
They did as they were told, and got in the back. Brian had her sit in the middle, so she wouldn't open the doors while the truck was moving
" Were are you heading to" the male asked who was driving.
" A town that is close by, we would of drove there but we got in a car cash" Tim said while he looked out the window.
" Ok, buckle up" the female said with a smile.