to quiet for them

Jack and Toby were alone now, since jack was on the other side of the town to look for her. Toby had taken the bad side of town, since he knew they didn't have money. He stopped at an old building, it would be a place were hoodie would hide. Though Masky would hid in a hotel, which they don't have the money for. Toby walked in and and waited for a sound, he smiled when coughing filled the air. He followed the sound, which led him to the top floor.

" Hey keep it down, your going to wake her up" Hoodie hissed.

"Sorry, Toby must be near by" Masky said on between coughs.

" than you should stop, before he finds us" Hoodie hissed in fear.

Toby smiled, knowing hoodie was scared of him. He knew why to.

--------------------------------------------

Flash back

---------------------------------------------

"Toby stop fooling around with the fucking cat, we need to leave" Hoodie hissed.

" Fuck off" Toby yelled standing up.

The cat bolted due to hoodie, and shooting his gun.

" let's go" he hissed once more.

Toby threw his ax at hoodie, anger was going threw his veins. When he looked up, he saw hoodie shaking in fear. His ax next to the males head, hoodie slid to the ground and held his legs close.

---------------------------------------------------

End of flash back

----------------------------------------------------

Toby smiled and sat on the ground, he was going to strike when they fell asleep again.