day off

(Y/n) sat in the bed as Toby picked the lock, the chain was still on her ankle. Toby twisted the chain only causing (Y/n) to yelp in pain, Toby let go of the chain and looked at her.

" Sorry," he said as he started to pick the lock again.

(Y/n) watched as he twisted one of the picks.

' Snap,' Toby paled as the pick broke

" shit," he mutters as He looked at (Y/n) who looked confused.

" What happened," she asked as she looked at her leg.

" The pick broke, so the chains are staying for a bit," he said with a sheepish smile.

She sighed as she looked at the door, she scoots off the bed and walked to the living room. She pulled out the disk and put it on the old fashion radio, she put the needle on the disk and started the music. She smiled as she listens to the old music, it was probably around the '50s or '60s. Toby walked into the room and smiled, he walked to her and held out a hand.

" Care to dance," he said with a smile

She smiled and grabbed his hand, he pulled her up and held her close. Toby and (Y/n) began to dance, taking small steps as to not step on the chain. Toby smiled as he twirled her, she laughed as he did. He held her as he pulled him close, he smiled as he leaned close.

" Don't you dare," she said as she glared at him

He smiled as he pulled away and let go of her, she rolled her eyes and listen to the music. Toby smiled as he walked to the couch, (Y/n) sat down and listen to the music. She smiled as she began to daydream, it was nice as it was about her mother and friend. They were at the park while her mother sat at the picnic table, while she and her friend played on the playground. The music began to skip, (Y/n) opened her eyes and looked at the radio. She sighed and change the disk and put another one in, she put the other disk away and put the needle back on the disk. She listened to the music again went back to daydreaming. Toby smiled as he watched her, he loved her smile. It made him happy to see her smile, it was something he missed seeing. He sighed as he got up and walked away, he had a few things to do before the sun went down. (Y/n) snapped back to reality and watched as Toby. She looked back at the radio, she went back to daydreaming.