dreadful morning

morning hit and toby got out of bed, his eyes moved to the other side of the bed. he smiled as he saw her sleeping, she looked so comfy in his sweater. he walked to his bag and pulled out his camera, he walked to her and took a picture. he leaned down to her and kissed her cheek, she shifted in her sleep. he walked out of the room and towards the kitchen to make something to eat, he smiled as he began to cook. 1 hour had passed and (Y/n) woke up, she looked around and saw an empty room. she smiled as she stretched before getting up, she looked down and saw that she was wearing his sweater. she went to take it off, but the cold air touched her skin that was previously hidden from the sweater. she sighed and kept it off, it was only keeping her warm, not like he was wearing it right now. she shook her head and wondered how she got the sweater on, though no memories came back. she shrugged and walked out of the room, into the bright kitchen. the sun was high in the sky shining bright, she looked at the table where a plate of food and a note laid. she walked to the table and looked at the notes, she began to read.

' I made you something to eat, I'll be taking you out to the city soon. eat up so you won't go hungry' she sighed and sat down at the table and began to eat.

she was hungry, more than usual anyway. she smiled as the food tasted good, though she wouldn't tell him that.

" How are you doing," he asked as he stood in the kitchen doorway

" I'm fine," she said as she took a bite of her food.

" Are you sure, you went threw a breakdown last night," he said as he walked close to her

she froze, as memories flooded back. she remembered him touching her and holding her, her stomach began to twist. she jumped up and ran to the bathroom, her food was coming up. she threw up, she felt sick to her stomach. he had her in his embrace, he had no right she thought. she felt disgusted, she looked at her legs as she shook. he had no right, no right at all. she got up and flushed the toilet, she pulled his sweater off and walked to the bed, and went back to sleep. god, this day couldn't get much worse, she thought to herself. Toby stood there, he was hurt by the way she reacted. did she hate him that much, he tried to make it up to her. nothing could change her mind on how she thought of him, he knew that though he wished he could change her mind.