morning break

the birds chirped at the early morning, the sun hadn't even rises. Jack turned in annoyance as he wanted to sleep in for a bit, but those flying snacks were bothering him. he sighed and sat up, he gave up they wen't going to shut up. he stood up and walked to Toby's room, if he had to wake up so did he. he walked to the end of the bed, seeing Toby snuggling the girl he help get back.

" Toby wake up" jack said as he kicked Toby's arm.

Toby rolled onto his back, and looked at Jack. annoyance on his face, he sighed and got up.

" I really wanted to sleep in, y'know" Toby said as he rolled out of the bed.

" so did I, but those damn flying snacks won't shut up" jack said as he pulled Toby up " will leave in an hour, be ready" Jack said as he walked out of the room.

Toby sighed and looked at (Y/n), he really just wanted to stay in his arms. though he really needed to leave or those pesky bastereds would find her and take her away. Toby stretched and walked out of the room, he looked around and spotted jack.

" so are you staying with us, or you going home" Toby asked as he sat on the couch.

" I'm heading home, i advise you to go as far as you can" Jack said as he bit into the meaty flesh that was in his hand. " you should wake her up now, so she can eat. I've brought food for you guys just in case you actually found her alive" Jack said as he pulled out a sub.

Toby nodded and walked into the room, he saw that (Y/n) was snuggled to his sweater. he walked out and looked at Jack.

" You have a camera I can borrow" Toby asked.

Jack nodded, grabbing his bag and digging threw it. once he had the item he handed it to Toby.

" You can keep it, I have no use for it" jack said

" than why do you have it" Toby ask confused

" i found it when i was looking for your girl " jack said as he zipped up his bag.

Toby walked into the room and saw her in the same position, he snapped the picture and watched as a photo came out of the camera. he watched as the photo faded in a pitcher. he smiled and pocketed the photo. He sat next to (Y/n) and shook her gently, she stir and look confused till everything came back with a flash. she sighed and lied back down, Toby smiled and dragged her out of bed.

" get up and eat" he said as he got her to her feet.

She stood there, Toby grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room. Toby pushed her onto the couch, and walked to jack who held the sub. he grabbed the sub and tossed it to (Y/n) who was starring at the floor, it hit her in the head. she looked at the food and picked it up and started to un-rapped i, once un-rapped she started to eat it.

" will be leaving soon, so eat up" Toby said as he sat next to her.

she growled at him and looked at the floor as she ate, Jack look amused at her response.

" so is she always like that" Jack asked.

" I wouldn't be if he didn't kill every person i loved than kidnap me, than beating me to a pulp" (Y/n) hissed as she kicked Toby off the couch.

Toby got off the floor and grabbed her legs and tried to pull.

" Toby, you deserve that. if I knew you were being an ass to her I would not of helped you. God what would your mother say" Jack said as he pulled Toby away.

Toby stood up and glared at him.

" I'll do what I want" Toby hissed.

" Than she's going to kill her self from the abuse you put her threw, or she'll never trust you and try and run till she ends up dying from stress" Jack said as he pushed Toby back.

Toby huffed and sat next to her again, Though it caused her to growl again.

" Also giver her space, cause she'll keep acting like that till she has her alone time" Jack said as he put his bag on his back. " Time to leave, let's go" jack said as he left the abandon building.

Toby nodded and pulled (Y/n) out of the building while she ate.