attempted

Toby jerked awake, he wondered how long he was out. He quickly got up and walked to her room, he panicked as she wasn't in there. He walked out of the room and headed to the living room, he sighed as he saw her there. Her chest slowly rising and falling, she was asleep. Well he thought she was asleep, he didn't know and he wasn't going to find out. She needed her rest, he walked to the bathroom and did his business. The music came to a halt, she opened her eyes and looked around. Toby was gone, he must have left to do something. She got up and started the disk again, she sat back down and closed her eyes. She missed her old life, but it was for the best they went out painless and quick. She hoped they were in Heaven, they were too kind for this world. The floor creaked, yet she ignores it. Must have been Toby, she felt someone pick her up and carry her away. She opened her eyes to see Tim holding her, she let out a scream as she tried to get out of his grip.
" Calm down kid," he said as he held her tighter.
She kept screaming, he yelped as he felt someone grab him and pulled him back. Tim paled as he saw Toby in a full rage, he quickly dropped her and pulled away from Toby. He stumbled down the stairs before getting up and running away, Toby turned to her. She held her arm as she pain rushed through her body, he picked her up and places her on the couch.
" you alright?" he asked as he sat next to her.
" Yeah, just landed on my arm," she said as she smiled at him.
He smiled back as he scratched his neck, she froze. She never really got to see his eyes when he was calm, they had such a soft look to them. A scar on his left eye, she found him attractive. She shook her head, she couldn't be thinking that. She had only been with him for a few weeks or even less, why did she think that.
" you alright," he asked.
" Yeah, just wondering how they found us," she said as she looked at the ground.
" that faceless bastard must have told them," he said as he looked at the door.
" do you think we should get locks for the doors and window," she said as she felt the urge to look at him.
He nodded and stood up, he walked to the kitchen and pulled out a few forks. He came back and smiled.
" I know how to make a homemade one," he said with a smile.
She loved that smile, she shook her head before smiling.
" good idea Toby," she said as he sat next to her.
He showed her how to make one, it was was as they made a few. They put the homemade locks on each door, they felt safer. Though they now had to worry about the windows.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRNWgLQ7/