dark nights

(Y/n) lied in the bath tub, letting the hot water hit her body, relaxing her tense mussels. she opened her eyes when she heard shuffling from the halls, she sat up pulling the current so she could see if anybody was there. body was there, though she felt watched. so she crawled out of the bathtub towards the sink, she opened the contour door. opening the door grabbing a knife she kept just for emergency. she smiled getting back into the tub, as she still wanted to relax. she put the knife in the tub ready for anything, she lied back down back into the hot water. she looked at the door and it was still closed, she smiled letting a sigh in relief out. she closed her eyes and let her body go limp letting the full relaxation happen. her eyes snapped open as she felt her face go under water. she went to go back up to the surface but a force stopped her. she went in panic mode and thrashed her body around hoping she would get out of the situation. she stopped remembering the knife, she felt around trying to find the knife, she smiled when she felt the blade touch her palm. she pulled at it till the handle was in her hand, she whipped her hand out cutting the figure holding her down. The person let go her leaving her in the bathtub, she watched as blood droplet danced in the water. she dropped the knife in the bath, and dove up for air. she sat up gasping for air, she looked around the room in fear. she stopped puzzled seeing no one in the room, she grabbed the knife holding it close by. she grabbed the towel drying her self off, than throwing the towel on the ground putting on the night gown. she walked out of the room and walked to her room, she opened her dresser pulling out her underwear slipping it on. she walked to her desk grabbed her keys and wallet and ran out of the house and into the car. she drove away from the house heading to her friend house, she got onto the dirt road and headed down the road. she looked in you review mirror to see if anyone was at your driveway, she let out a scream when you saw the male sitting in the back seat. she slammed on the breaks, sending the male flying into the dash board. (Y/n) jumped out of the car running into the trees, leaving the male in the car. she saw a big tree that had a hole in it, so she climbed into the hole pushing herself as far as she could. she leaned agents the wood, she held her knees waiting for sun rise. she watched as nothing came to her view, which she were glade but it got harder and harder to keep her eyes open, in the end she fell asleep. The male climbed out of the car holding his side, he was bleeding. he looked around to find a place to hid, he knew the road was popular. He saw a big tree with a hole in it, he smiled glade something was going right for him. He climbed into the tree, he sighed taking out his flash light . He turned on the light glade it didn't break, he looked around seeing if the hole was bigger. He smiled when he saw her sleeping form, he crawled towards her. He stopped when he was next to (Y/n), he sighed when he saw her shiver in her sleep, so he pulled off his sweater putting his sweater on her. He crawled out of the hole pulling her out , he held her body and walked her back to her car. he placed her in the passengers seat, and got into the drivers side. closing the door and drove back to her house, he kept her in his eye sight. he pulled into the drive way and pulled her out, dragging her into the house towards her room. once in the room he placed her next to her bed, he wasn't going to place her on the bed. as pay back for shooting him threw the car and making him bleed.