a helping hand

Toby walked threw the door of his home, his head down. He felt guilty on what he did to (Y/n), he wanted to say how sorry he was. He looked up and saw the place the same as he left it, but she was nowhere in sight. He looked around and couldn't find her, he panicked and looked outside. He looked to see her shoe print, which he had along with two others. Anger build up knowing who those belong to, he smiled and walked to an old friends house.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(??? P.O.V)
I was sitting on the floor reading a book, since I had nothing better to do. I had stocked up on food, for about a week since I was getting sick and didn't want to leave a trace. I jumped when my door was banged on, I stood up and walked to the door. I knew Toby or Jeff was at my door, since Jeff's was an ass and will knock as loud as he could to piss me off. Toby knocks loud since he doesn't know his own straight, and tends to come to my house for emergency's only. I opened the door and was greeted by the twitching boy, he seemed scared, hurt, and pissed. I sighed knowing I had to talk to Tim or Brian, since they loved making Toby miserable.
" What did they do" I asked ready to hear him cry.
" They took my friend" he cried out grabbing the taller male.
he sighed and grabbed Toby's arms and pulled them off of him.
" Do you want me to help get her back" I asked knowing I'll regret later.
Toby nodded pulling me into a hug, I sighed since I hated being touched.
" Let me go" I hissed.
Toby nodded and backed away, he looked up and smiled.
" Your the best Jack, thank you" Toby yelled running back to his place.
Jack sighed and walked into his house and walked to his bed, to get sleep before he had to help Toby.