nightmare

I watched (Y/n) sleep on the mattress, she looked peaceful even though she was cying herself asleep.

" Toby you should get to sleep, we have a big day ahead of use" a voice said behind me.

" what do you mean by we" I asked looking at the blind male.

" all three of use have to leave, before those two find us. Since their going to bring others, to help them find her" he said calmly.

" ok" I muttered walking to the bed.

I sighed when she whimpered in her sleep when I lied next to her, it made my stomach turn. I closed my eyes and held her close, since the night was cold and I didn't want her to be sick. I heard the door, which gave me relief since I hate it when he watch me sleep. The whimpers got louder, which worried me. I sat up and looked at her. She was shaking, while she whimpered. Her body in a ball, I knew she was having a nightmare. I didn't want to wake her up, though I knew she would be drained in the morning so I had no choose.

"Hey wake up" I said shaking her.

Nothing help, it just got worse. My heart twisted seeing her like that, it made me feel worthless. My vision went blurry from the tears, I was scared for her. My throat tightened along with my chest, making it hard to breath. I couldn't handle it, everything was crashing down. So I broke down crying, which was heard threw the house. Though I didn't care, since I needed jacks help and I knew I couldn't talk. I gasped for air, though the sobs made it hard. My vision started to turn dark, and I felt weak and tired.