a wake up call

(Y/n) opened her eyes due to the cold air hitting her body, she was going to close the window to her room. she sat up and looked around, panic filled her veins. she was in a small space that had a broken window, with the roof filled with cob webs.

" your awake, that's good" she turned her head to the voice to find a male with a mustered yellow hoodie, and a black mask.

" where am I " she asked not wanting to know who he was.

" you don't need to know since you'll be home soon" he whispered walking to her.

she watched as he picked her up and ran out of the box, she didn't care she just closed her eyes and fell into a slumber.

________________________

"Where is she " the pale male yelled at the other one.

" she's going home so she can have a normal life and grow up happy, kinda, well to be honest she will probably end her life since she has no one because of you " Tim said almost yelling.

Toby sat up and ran out the door, Tim sighed pulling out his phone.

'Hey Toby has left, being her to the cops'

'OK, thanks for the heads up '

' No problem, just keep a look out '

Tim looked up and sighed, since another person is going threw the same thing but with an idiot this time.