The end of tales

The morning had come and Toby had finally woken her up, she looked at him confused as it was still dark not even the moon was shining.

" He's here," Toby said as he helped her out of bed and into the bathroom. " I'll get you when we're done packing everything up, alright." He asked as she sat down in the tub and looked at the basket of food on the floor.

" Alright," she said as she closed her eyes to get more sleep as she was up way too early.

Toby sighed as he closed the door putting a box in front of it that had the word bathroom on it, he walked to the kitchen to see the guy. He looked unpleasant, his eyes holding a light yellow with veins popping out here and there in his eyes. His skin and hair were greasy as if he hadn't washed in months, he had sores, blisters, and acne all over his visible body. He was convinced he was a slob who didn't care about his own body or a druggie, he didn't say anything for many reasons instead he stood next to him and sighed.

" You want something to eat," he asked as the male looked at him, to by winced as he looked at the male yellow rotting teeth.

" Sure," he said quietly as he looked back at the table.

Toby walked to the cooler and handed him some leftover spaghetti, the male huffed down the food finishing it in a minute. That would have lasted three days for him and (Y/n) yet he finished it off in seconds, he wondered when he had last eaten.

" do you want anything else to eat or drink?" Toby asked as he stood next to the cooler.
The male nodded and looked at Toby,

" yeah, anything to eat will do, but do you have any juice I hadn't had juice in years's not since," he paused and looked back down. " Not since my mother left me on the streets," he said as Toby stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do as the male went into detail on how he ended on going on the path of drugs.

Toby just grabbed food and the juice carton, while the male kept talking about his regrets. The male nodded and began to eat, Toby sense something wrong as if the male was fibbing just to rub on Toby just to manipulate him into letting him see (Y/n). He knew it probably wasn't true but a voice just told him to be on the watch, he wasn't judging on his appearance as he knew many addicts who were on light and heavy drugs yet this man who sat in his kitchen made him on full alert. The male smiled as he finished his meal, and let out a burp.

" well, we should get packing," Toby smiled as the male got up and they began to move furniture into the U-haul truck.

Though his eyes always stayed on him, and if they left him he quickly put them back on him. The male noticed Toby's behavior and just kept bringing objects from the living room, Toby quickly relaxed as he grabbed boxes from the rooms, the U-haul filled out fast and Toby smiled as there was one box left. He turned around and walked to the bathroom, knocking on the door.

" Hey it's me," Toby said as he heard (Y/n) shuffling.

She opened the door and smiled as he let her out of the room, he grabbed the box and she picked up the slightly empty basket. She had eaten most of it out of boredom, he carried the box and set it onto too of the others. Grabbing her basket and stuffing it and before closing the door, he grabbed her hand and led her to the front. Getting in and setting her on his lap, the male next to him smiled as he look at her.

" Hello," he said to her.

She pointed to her ears signaling that she was def, he nodded and started to drive. Toby held her close as she looked out the window, her eyes slowly getting heavy till she fell asleep. She jerked awake as she heard yelling, she wasn't in the vehicle anymore yet in a new house. She got up and followed the noise, stopping at the doorway she saw Toby on top of the male punching him.

" you sick bastard, she is sleeping and you thought you could try and pull that," he said as his punches made a sickening crack, Toby's hand broke or the male skull and gave in to the brutal punches that Toby was giving out.

" I couldn't resist, she beautiful. You can't blame me for that," Toby's eyes light up with rage, his hand going around the male's throat.

" How dare you touch her, she isn't yours," Toby hissed as the male faded away.

" hey," she said as she stood at the doorway.

He sighed and looked at her, she smiled back as she went to the fridge and got something to eat.

" he not going to be a problem," he said as he stood up.

" What did he do," she asked as Toby sighed.

" He tried to hurt you while you slept," he said as his body jerked uncontrollably.

She nodded knowing what he meant by that, she walked to him and pulled him into a hug.

" it's going to be ok," she said as he nodded.
She cupped his face and pulled him into a kiss, pulling away she walked away leaving Toby dazed with a smile.

You had finally fallen for him, he chuckled as he quickly followed you.

" (Y/n)," he said as he dragged her name out.
She chuckled as she lied back into bed, she was still tired.

" Yes, you can have cuddles," she said instantly getting his full attention.

He jumped into the bed and cuddled close to her.

" I was gonna ask for another kiss, but this is better," he said with a smile.

She chuckled.

" You are a dork," she chuckled as he pulled the blankets close and held her close.

This was their new start, a new life they both believed they would never have for many years.