tournament

"(Y/n) you should go to bed," Toby said as he leaned on the wall.

It was currently midnight and she was still listening to music, she looked at him and shook her head at him. He sighed and walked to the record player, pulling out the disk putting it away.

" bed," he said as he pointed to the bedroom.

She sighed and got up, walking to the bedroom, and jumped on the bed. Curling into a ball and covering herself with the blankets. Toby smiled as he crawled next to her, turning his back to her.

" goodnight (y/n)," he said as he closed his eyes.

She nodded as she looked at the closet, something didn't feel right. She felt like something bad was going to happen, like something was coming after her. And not the two males who tried to help her, though she had a bad feeling about them. She hoped she never saw them again. She shifted to her back and looked at the roof, water-stained the white roof leaving a yellow color. She couldn't sleep, something was going to happen. She had to stay awake it felt like life or death, she sat up and walked to the kitchen. Grabbing a glass of water, taking a sip as she looked back at the bedroom door. She paled as she dropped the cup, shattering as it hit the floor. There stood a faceless man, standing around nine feet. She let out a scream as it reached for her, she turned around and ran out the door. Static filled her mind as it followed behind her, it was playing games with her mind. It wanted to break her, she ran into the forest. Branches cutting her as she ran past them, it felt like a blad on her skin. Though she ran not stopping as certain death would await her if she did. She turned to her right and bolted down the beaten path, following it closely. She knew this lead back to the house, she had taken this path once or twice. She bolted faster as the static became louder and louder, her heart pounding as the monster followed her. Its intention was horrendous and she knew it, she just hoped she make it through the night. She bolted as fast as she could, her lungs begging her to stop but her heart demanding her to keep running. She smiled as the house light came into view, the door open with Toby looking around with a flashlight. She ran past him and fell onto the floor, her legs had given up as the rocks had hurt the nerves in her feet. She could feel her feet or even her legs, they were limp. Toby slammed the door and ran to her.

" Are you alright," he asked as he looked at her cuts.

She closed her eyes passed out as her body now gave in. Toby sighed gladly she was still alive, though she was in pain and he had no idea how to help her. Though he was going to put her to bed, he would work on the spell to keep that bastard away.