number on prize

Toby walked in the room, his eyes landed on the bed. He felt rage fill him, he couldn't stand to see her in another man's bed. He walked close, he stopped and smiled. They weren't touching her, which made taking her back easy. He grabbed under her side, and lift. He felt panic take over, since one small move and he could wake one up. Tim shifted, rolling off the bed. Toby smiled and picked her up, he walked out of the room and down the stairs. Once he got to the first floor, he walked to the meeting place was. He smiled as she sifted close to him, to keep warm due to the chill weather. He walked threw the park, and headed to the slid. He saw someone under the slid, he hopped it was Jack. When he got close, he saw it was a weird guy.

" Hey, would you want to bye drugs" the male said hopping to him.

" Sorry, don't have money" Toby said creeped out.

" That's OK, will make a deal. You can have some, if I can fuck ya girl" the male laughed.

" No" toby said annoyed.

" why" the male asked.

" because your under arrest" Toby said hoping to get the male to leave.

Toby watched as the male face paled, his smile gone. He got up and ran, Toby laughed and sat on the step.

" you find her" Jack asked making the small make jump.

" how long were you there" Toby asked as he looked at Jack who was hiding in the tires.

" a hour, he wouldn't leave me alone " Jack hissed.

" I got her, let's go to your place. They'll be there tomorrow" Toby said getting up.

"Ok" Jack said walking with Toby.