Chapter Thirty-Seven

No One's P.O.V

"Klaus, stop, please!" Secret begged as Klaus stood up, holding Damon up and choking him. "Oh dear what was that? I'm a little boozy, so you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries." Klaus held up the little toothpick umbrella. He stuck it in lower than his heart, grinning as he did so. "I said stop!" Secret yelled at him, pushing him back, making him drop Damon and fly back into the wall.

Secret turned around to help Damon up but was grabbed at by the back of her neck. "You want a partner in crime? Forget Stefan and Secret, I'm so much better." Secret struggled as she tried to get out of Klaus' grip. "Let go of me you bastard!" She yelled at him as he grabbed Damon by the throat again. He threw Damon back onto one of the tables, breaking it and several other glasses.

"You're going to stay here and not move until I say so." Klaus compelled Secret before he walked over to Damon. He ripped off one of the legs to a knocked over chair as Damon groaned. "You won't be any fun after you're dead." Klaus raised up the the wooden leg, getting ready to kill him. "STOP, PLEASE STOP! KLAUS!" Secret's screams ranged throughout the building as she started to sob, trying to move her feet, but it wouldn't work.

Gloria rushed out and set the wood on fire with her magic, forcing Klaus to drop it. "Really?" Klaus asked irritated. "Not in my bar, you take it outside." Damon tried to get up but Klaus forced him back down. Secret continued to sub but stopped screaming, feeling relief that Gloria came to Damon's rescue. "You don't have to negotiate your siblings' freedom. When I'm done with them, they won't want to go back. Klaus got up off Damon and turned to Secret. "You can move now, Little Bird." Secret didn't waste anytime as she ran over to Damon, dropping onto her knees and pulling him into a hug.

"It's okay, I'm alright." He tried to get her to stop crying as she held onto him tightly. "Leave, and if I ever see you come back, no one will be there to stop me." Klaus threatened after Secret had stopped crying. "Listen to him, go back home." Secret pulled away from him, giving him a nod when she saw that he was hesitant to leave her. "I would take her advice." Klaus spat out at him as Stefan walked back in. "Bye, Day." Secret whispered as he got up, walking out of the bar.

Stefan walked over and helped Secret get up and hugged her. "Come on, let's go get Rebekah." Klaus pushed past them, walking out the door. "He was going to kill him." Secret whispered to Stefan, who just nodded. Secret stuck to his side as they followed Klaus back to the warehouse. He walked straight to Rebekah's coffin, Stefan and Secret waiting outside the door like they were told to.

"Rebekah." Klaus called out after noticing she wasn't in her coffin and seeing the dead guard on the ground. "It's your big brother. Come out, come out, wherever you are." Rebekah raced forward and stabbed him right in the heart with the dagger. "Go to hell, Nik!" She yelled at him. Klaus pulled the dagger out and dropped it onto the floor as he smirked at his sister.

"Don't pout, you knew it wouldn't kill me." Rebekah narrowed her eyes at him. "No, but I was hoping it would hurt more." She walked away from him. "I understand that you're upset with me, Rebekah. So I'm going to let that go. Just this once." He sat his hand on her shoulder, smiling at her. "Brought you a little peace offering." Klaus looked back over at the door. "You can come in." Secret opened the door and both her and Stefan walked in.

"Stefan." Rebekah gasped as she smiled at him. "Secret." She moved her gaze onto her, smiling at her old friend. Klaus walked over to Stefan, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Now, you remember." Secret's eyes widened as she stared at Stefan, waiting for him to snap out of his daze. Klaus quickly moved over to her, cupping her face with his hands. "You remember everything that I compelled away."

Secret gasped as multiple memories flew past her eyes, making her slightly dizzy. She blinked a few times before she looked up at Klaus, who was waiting expectantly. "You, me, we." She struggled to form a sentence as everything started to make sense. Why she felt like she knew him, why she got butterflies around him. It was all because she was in love with him, because they used to be together.

"Rebekah." Stefan smiled as he stared at her, slowly walking over to her. "We were in love." Klaus whispered to her as he held her close. "I-Impossible." Secret stepped back from him, shaking her head. "Let's see if this helps." He grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close, not wasting anytime as he connected their lips together.

Secret hesitated before she wrapped her arms around his neck, suddenly feeling like she was in the right place. Secret pulled back and stared at him, biting back a smile. Klaus turned around to face Stefan as Secret smiled at the ground. "Stefan." He called out, making him stop walking and turn around. "I remember you." Stefan whispered as he stared at Klaus.

"We were friends." Secret looked up and over at Rebekah. "Rebekah!" She ran over and pulled the girl into a hug, finally recognizing her. "You remember." Rebekah laughed as they held each other. "We are friends." Klaus corrected him. Secret let go of Rebekah, looking back at Klaus. "And now the reason you're here." Secret suddenly remembered that Klaus had tried to kill her brother moments before all of this.

She stepped back, standing next to Rebekah as she glared at Klaus. "Gloria tells me you know how to contact the original witch." Klaus walked up to them, ignoring Secret's glare. "The original witch?" Stefan looked over at Secret, both of them staring at each other. "What do you have that Gloria needs?" Klaus asked as Rebekah reached up to her neck, about to grab a necklace only to realize it wasn't there.

Her face turned into one of panic as she looked down, not seeing the necklace. Klaus caught on and glared at her. "Where's my necklace? What did you do with it? I never take it off!" Rebekah rushed out in a state of urgency. "I don't know, I didn't touch it." He replied. "We need to find it, Nik. Now, I want it back!" She demanded. "Tell me that's not what she needs." Klaus demanded.

"Tell me that not what she needs, Rebekah." His voice gradually got louder as he grabbed onto her shoulders. Secret walked over to Stefan, not wanting to get in between them. Rebekah pushed his hand off her and ran back over to her coffin, searching around in it, only to find nothing. She slammed the top shut and threw it in anger.

(Spelling checks=❌)