Chapter Nineteen

No One's P.O.V

The full moon shone in the night sky, brightening the dark forest, making it more creepy, a perfect setting. The four walked out, Caroline running over to Matt who started groaning. "Hey, Matt. Did you hit him?!" She accused the two. "Did you forget the part about the gun with the wooden bullets?" Secret asked as she walked past, easily getting more annoyed with the blonde vampire.

Secret quickly turned around when she heard Tyler groaning. Tyler held his shoulder as he leaned against a huge rock, looking up at the night sky in fear. "It's starting." He rushed out as he started walking again, faster than before. "Ugh. Grab boy wonder and let's go." Damon demanded as they followed after Tyler, quickly catching up to the panicking werewolf.

Stefan helped Elena out of the red car, shutting the car door for her after she was out. "Thanks for today." She put her hands into the pockets for her black leather jacket. Stefan looked over and quickly stepped in front of Elena. "You got me all nervous. I thought maybe you'd done something stupid." Klaus spoke with that same devilish smirk stitched onto his perfect face.

"You ready, my dear?" His gaze turned to Elena who stepped to the side so he could see her better. "I'm ready." She whispered as she walked forward but Stefan stopped her. "No." He had tears forming in his eyes. "I wouldn't." Klaus warned Stefan, but didn't move from his place before the couple. "No reason for you to die, too." Klaus threatened.

"No. Stefan, hey, hey, it's fine, it's fine." Elena stepped in front of Stefan as she started to try and reassure the vampire. "I'll go." Stefan watched as Klaus' smirk grew. "No one needs to get hurt. There's no reason for you to get hurt." Elena pulled him down to her height and kissed him, it was short, but meaningful. "I love you." She whispered as she let go of him.

"I love you." Stefan's tears finally started leaving his eyes as he stared at her. "Close your eyes." She demanded softly. She gave a nod of encouragement to him. "Close your eyes." She whispered again. Stefan slowly closed his eyes as he swallowed. Elena stepped back until she was next to Klaus. Stefan opened his eyes when he heard the sound of wind, only to not spot Klaus or Elena in his eyesight.

"What's happening? Is he okay?" Damon asked as he glanced at Tyler who was hunched over as they walked quickly. "He better not wolf out on us." Damon spoke as he answered his phone. "Bad time, little bro." They started jogging now, Caroline glancing back at Tyler as they went. Secret kept an eye on Tyler, not knowing if they'll make it in enough time.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Secret could hear Stefan's voice from the other line, thanks to the heightened hearing. "We're saving the day. I'm sure you'd understand. Just tell Elena to stay put." Secret fully listened into their conversation now, forgetting about Tyler. "She's already gone, Damon." Stefan sighed out. "What?" Both Secret and Damon asked in shock.

"Klaus came. He took her." Secret felt bad, she could hear the heartbreak in her brother's voice. She sighed before grabbing the phone from Damon. "I'll take care of it." She spoke into the phone before she hung up, tossing it to Damon. Tyler fell to the ground, the sounds of his bones snapping very much audible to the vampires.

"Tyler!!" Matt shouted out in worry. Secret flinched as she watched his wrists be thrusted backwards into an unnatural position. "I don't know if I can hold it off. Get out of here!" Tyler rushed out. "Tyler, it'll be okay." Caroline stepped forward as she went to comfort him. "GO!" Caroline stepped forward again but Tyler lunged for her, causing Damon to tackle him to a tree before hitting the ground.

Damon held him by his shoulders while Tyler tried to bite him. Secret quickly rushed over and grabbed him by his hair, throwing him off of her brother. "Damon.." Caroline looked at him worriedly. "I'm fine." Damon automatically answered. "Get out of here!!" Tyler spoke as he tried fighting off the transition. "Got to the Lockwood Cellar. If it held him in it can keep him out." Secret spoke, glancing back at the wolf.

"If it doesn't... use these." Damon spoke as he handed Matt the wooden bullets from earlier. "It'll buy you a couple of seconds." Secret kept glancing back at Tyler as she spoke, keeping an eye on him. "Go. Go!!" Damon and Secret rushed them away, them running to the Cellar as Matt loaded the gun with the bullets. "Come on!" Secret quickly used her speed to run away, Damon right next to her.

"Are sure this is a good idea?" Secret whispered as her and her brother stood outside of the apartment complex where Alaric's apartment is located. "Nope." Damon responded before running inside. Secret sighed before following him, not wanting him to go in alone. They sped into the room, leaving the door open. "I wasn't aware you had been invited in." Klaus spoke from the seat he sat in.

"I've come here to tell you that you have to postpone the ritual." Damon spoke, his face serious as his eyes rested in a glare while Secret stood next to him, glancing in between the two. "Didn't we already have this conversation?" Klaus spoke with annoyance, not turning to look at them just yet. "Yeah, but that was before Secret and I rescued your werewolf and vampire and killed your witch."

Secret looked at Damon nervously, not knowing how the original will react. Klaus quickly stood up and turned to face them, glancing at Secret before setting his glare onto Damon. "Excuse me?" Secret glanced back at Katherine who showed the same worry when she looked back at her. "And you can kill me for it. I don't care." Secret's eyes practically popped out of her head when she heard that.

"Katerina, give us a moment." Klaus spoke as he kept his gaze on Damon. Katherine glanced at Secret, who was already looking at her, before walking to a different room. "I've heard about you." Secret was unsure if she should push Klaus away from Damon, but she didn't want to make things worse. "The crazy, impulsive vampire. "In love with your brother's girl." Klaus taunted Damon.