Chapter Fourty-Nine

Third Person P.O.V

Secret groaned in boredom as Alaric took multiple pictures of the markings. "Can we go now? I have better things to do than to be in a cave all day." She snapped at them, glaring through the barrier. "Actually, I'm leaving." Secret left before they could say anything, finding Rebekah back at the house.

"Hey, Sexy." Secret greeted as Rebekah gave her a Glace of bourbon. "Hey, where were you?" Rebekah asked in curiosity. "Damon dragged me off with Elena and Alaric." Secret spoke with distaste. "Come sit." Secret led her to the couch, having her sit down next to her. "How are we feeling today?" Rebekah asked as she took in the girl's tensed posture. "Tired of being a Salvatore." Secret responded with a smile.

"Why are brothers so idiotic?" Secret asked as she sighed. "It's because they're men." They both laughed as they sat their drinks down on the table behind them. "You're really pretty." Rebekah told Secret as she stared at her. "Not prettier than you." Rebekah smiled. It grew quiet as they both found themselves leaning in closer to each other. Secret gently placed her hand on Rebekah's cheek.

"Can I kiss you?" Secret whispered. "Just do it already." Rebekah whispered back. Secret pulled her in by the back of her neck, feverishly working her lips against Rebekah's. Rebekah slipped her tongue into Secret's mouth, to which she gladly accepted. Secret slammed Rebekah up against a wall, pinning her against it as Rebekah grabbed her hips. Secret was pushed up against the railing to the stairs as Rebekah pulled her hair, earning a moan from her.

(SPICY SCENE UP NEXT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT'S PROBABLY POORLY WRITTEN CONSIDERING I DID IT)

They sloppily made their way upstairs, Secret pushing Rebekah into her room and onto her bed. She didn't bother with the door, instead climbing on top of Rebekah. Secret yanked her shirt off, her black lacy bra showing. She leaned down and continued to kiss Rebekah while ripping off her shirt. Rebekah reached up and ripped Secret's bra off. "I like that bra." Secret frowned playfully.

"I'll buy you a new one." Rebekah switched their positions and pulled her back in for another kiss. Secret did the same to Rebekah as she did to her moments before. "Now we are even." Secret whispered against her lips before crashing against them once again. Soon enough they were both entirely naked, Secret down between Rebekah's legs as said girl moaned, her hand gripping Secret's hair, even pulling to have her moan in pleasure.

Secret's tongue mercilessly attacked Rebekah's clit, not stopping even after she dragged the original to her own orgasm. Rebekah pulled Secret up, liking the mess off of her face. "If I knew you were this good in bed I would have grabbed you before Nik." Rebekah grinned. "I'm not finished yet, beautiful." Secret grinned back before crawling back down.

(OKAY IT'S OVER FOR OTHERS WHO SKIPPED IT)

Secret wore her underwear and matching bra as she hummed, making brownies for her and Rebekah to eat. "Let's play some music!" Rebekah grinned as she ran into the kitchen. "Here, press okay on my playlist." Secret gave Rebekah her phone, already having her playlist pulled up. The music started and Secret danced around with Rebekah as they waited for the brownies to be done.

They both giggled as Secret pulled the brownies out of the oven, not bothering to use a mit and sitting the brownies down on the counter, her hand healing quickly. "We have practice in thirty minutes, how about we eat these then get ready?" Secret proposed the idea. Rebekah agreed and they quickly ate them, ignoring how it burned their tastebuds.

They raced each other upstairs, Rebekah declaring her victory as Secret made it a few seconds later than her. They both got dressed, leaving the house and showing up to the practice. Rebekah and Secret stretched, Rebekah quickly grabbing everyone's attention as she showed off how flexible she was.

Secret frowned as she saw Elena walk up to Rebekah, walking over to them. "You. Goody." Rebekah responded in sarcasm. "I was hoping we could talk." Secret glared as she crossed her arms. "About what? Stefan?" Secret could tell Rebekah was still hurt over him and gently placed her hand on the girl's arm in a comforting manner.

"Don't worry, I'm off him until he starts treating me better." Secret smiled encouragingly, happy Rebekah could se she wasn't worth her time. "In fact, you should take a page from her book, Elena." Secret grinned at the girl, not a nice one, but a sarcastic taunting one. "Actually I'd rather talk about  this." Elena pulled out the picture with Rebekah's name engraved into the cave she had been to earlier on that day.

Rebekah's face dropped as she stared at the picture, Secret glaring at Elena. "I'm curious why you and Klaus have spent a thousand years running from your father." Rebekah opened her mouth only to shut it. "We should get back to the girls." Secret spoke, seeing how uncomfortable Rebekah was getting as she was reminded of her father.

"Homecoming's right around the corner." I took Rebekah's hand into mine, planning to lead her back. "Well, then maybe I'll ask Mikael when we wake him." Both girls froze, Rebekah dropping Secret's hand. "Heh. You're bluffing." Rebekah turned back around. "You don't know where he is, no one does." Rebekah spoke more so to herself, trying to convince her that they didn't know where Mikael was.

"So then who's rotting in that old cemetery in Charlotte?" Elena cockily asked. "If you wake Mikael, we are all doomed." Rebekah walked up to her, Secret grabbing Rebekah's shoulder. "So then tell me." Elena pressed. "Why do you want to know?" Rebekah quickly asked. "Why don't you want me to wake him?" Elena retorted.

"I need to get back to the girls." Rebekah spoke before turning around and bringing Secret with her to the other cheerleaders. Secret could tell she was stuck in her own mind, and comfortingly held her hand, frowning at the original in worry. "Are you okay?" Secret whispered to her as her other hand rubbed Rebekah's arm.

"I will be." Rebekah responded before walking back over to the girls. Secret glared at Elena's retreating figure, anger rising up in her for what she had done to her friend.