Chapter Fifty-Eight

Third Person P.O.V

Damon looked around, knowing the witches had stopped. He made a disappointed face as Klaus walks diver to them. "Now. Please..." Klaus face the rest of the room, looking up slightly. "Show me the coffins." Once he looked down the coffins were there. "Here we are." He smiled until he saw the fourth coffins was gone.

"Uh-oh." Secret whispered. "Where's the fourth?" Klaus demanded as he turned to look at them again. "Show me!" He yelled at the witches. Damon started to walk towards where the fourth coffins used to me, Secret following him protectively. "Well, ehh, here's the thing. They can't." He stopped in front of where it used to be, Secret standing next to him.

"It's not here." Damon told him. "What did you do?" Klaus demanded as he walked over to them. "Well, Bonnie gave me the head's up. I mean, we didn't have enough time to get all four, but we did have time to get one." Secret swallowed the lump in her throat as Klaus glanced over at her.

"I will tear you limb from limb." Secret stood in front of Damon, her hand resting on Klaus's shoulder to keep him from getting closer. "And only then, when you are a writhing mass of blood and flesh, will I rip your heart from your chest." Secret dug her nails into his shoulder as she glared heatedly.

"Sorry. Same rules apply." Damon responded sarcastically. "Leverage and all. I know you want your family back. But something tells me you want what's in that coffin a lot more." Secret glanced back at Damon, elbowing him in the stomach to tell him he wasn't helping the situation. Damon left the house, leaving Secret and Klaus alone.

"You helped him hide the coffin?" Klaus turned his glare onto Secret. "He asked me to help." She shrunk slightly under his glare. "You helped him?!" He yelled out as Secret pulled her arm back. "He's my brother!" She yelled back at him. "Who you need to stop threatening!" She added on. "I wouldn't have to threaten him if he would give me what I want!" Klaus defended.

He took a deep breath of air to calm himself. He placed his hand on Secret's cheek. "Where is the coffin, Secret?" Secret frowned. "I can't tell you, they will get mad." Secret shook her head. "Secret, tell me where the coffin is." Klaus glared as he tightened his hold on her face. "I can't give them away like that, Klaus." Secret pushed his hand off of her.

"You need to pick a side, Secret." Secret's frowned deepened. "Please don't make me, I don't want to choose." Klaus frowned back at her. "Go back to your house." Secret stayed where she stood. "Leave!" He yelled at her. She jumped and hesitantly ran. She got inside the house, running up to Damon.

"Secret?" Damon pulled her into his arms. "I don't want to pick sides." Secret held onto him tightly. "Who said anything about sides?" Damon asked in confusion. "Klaus did." Damon frowned. "Secret are you and klaus... a thing?" The words burned his tongue as he pulled her back to look at her. "I don't know, I'm confused by all of this." Secret frowned as she admitted.

"Why don't you go upstairs and fall asleep early? I'm sure you're tired." Secret nodded and gave him one last hug before running upstairs. She showered and changed out of the clothes, her body tired from all of the emotional stress she has been through. As soon as she laid down on her bed she fell asleep, her light snores filling her room every once in a while.

—————————————————————————

Secret groaned as she woke up, sitting up in her bed as Damon was rushing her to get ready. "Why am I supposed to get ready?" Secret asked. "It's a surprise." Damon told her. Secret groaned but got up nonetheless, Damon leaving her room so she could change. She grabbed a black skirt and a random shirt, quickly pulling them on.

She grabbed her jewelry and some shoes, using her speed to finish. "Let's go." Damon led her out of the house, the two getting into his car. "Here." He tossed Secret a blood bag. She quickly drank all of it, feeling much better. "Care to tell me what we are doing yet?" Secret asked in hopes he would reveal it.

"Nope." Damon made a popping nose on the 'p'. Secret was left to her thoughts as he parked somewhere the both of them walking as he was on the phone with Elena, who told them about her prints on the stake that killed one of the council members. "Ah, makes me nostalgic for the time when Stefan was a bunny-snacking pacifist." Damon responded to Elena's accusation on Stefan.

Secret kept her eyes on her feet, her face bored as she counted how many steps she was taking. "Anyways, got to go. More later." Damon told them. "Hey, where are you?" Alaric asked. "Yea with an old friend." Secret frowned as she looked over at Damon. "Elijah." Secret looked back in front of her in shock.

"Elijah!" She ran forward, pulling him into a hug, ignoring how stiff he was. She pulled back when Damon walked over. "My favorite original, back from the dead. You clean up nice." Secret grinned at the original. "You left something..." Elijah reached into his pocket in his suit, pulling out a piece of paper. "In my jacket pocket." Secret glanced over at Damon.

"Oh, yeah. Dear Elijah, let's get together, plot the destruction of your brother. Xo, xo." Secret smiled as she read the note while Damon spoke it out loud. "Damon." Elijah stared at him. "Was i right to undagger you or are we going to have a problem?" Damon asked. "I'm here. Let's talk." Elijah signaled for him to continue.

"Well, let's start with an easy question..." Secret looked around. "Any idea what kind of Klaus killing weapon could be magically sealed in a mystery coffin?" Damon asked about the coffin they had hid.

—————————————————————————

Secret muttered multiple curse words as she was trying to figure out what to wear to the stupid dinner thing with Klaus, Elijah, and her brothers. She ignored the conversation between Damon and Stefan. She grabbed out her dark green dress, it was old, but she missed it. She wasn't very fond of dresses, but she did like a few of the ones she had.

"Damon! Come zip this up!" She yelled slightly. "I can hear you perfectly fine, you don't have to yell." Damon zipped up the dress from behind her. "Be quiet, you're lucky I'm coming along." Secret told him as she held onto him for stability as she but her heels on. "You're the only thing keeping Klaus from killing me, besides, maybe he will agree because you're there." Damon explained.

"This is going to be a waste of time, I don't want to see that ass after last night." Secret started her rant as she put her silver earrings in. "He had the audacity to threaten you in front of me then yell at me! Like I haven't been trying to keep everyone calm in this situation! Hell, I was almost killed the other night by our brother, and he yelled at me?" Secret put the necklace on.

"I am going to rip out his vocal cords if he even raised his voice once at me tonight." Secret seethed as she looked herself over in the mirror. "You look beautiful." Damon smiled from behind her. "You're only saying that to calm me down before we leave." Secret told him as she looked over her appearance.

"Maybe." Damon grinned at her. "You're Lucky i love you, Damon. I do too much for you." Secret muttered as she followed him out of her room. Stefan waited downstairs, Secret's anger sparking up again. "Don't, we need to be civil tonight." Damon grabbed her shoulder so she wouldn't do anything.

"Look, the whole vervain ropes was too far." Stefan admitted. "I'm waiting to hear those two words, or I'm not leaving this god damn house." Secret crossed her arms. "I'm not saying it." Stefan shook his head. "Then you can go get killed by Klaus and I can tell him where the coffin is." Secret threatened.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Stefan glared at her. "I'lol think about accepting it." She responded before walking out of the house. "Shouldn't have tied her up." Damon told him as Stefan gave him a look. "Already regretting it." Stefan muttered.