Chaptee Forty-One

No One's P.O.V

Klaus kicked Stefan's foot then kicked Secret's leg. Stefan woke up first, looking over at his sister. She woke up a few seconds after him, blinking before she sat up. She crawled back against the wall when she saw Klaus sitting in front of them. "Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?" Stefan asked while Secret put her hand over Stefan's.

"No need. I'm not mad, at you, I'm just curious." He sent a glare over at Secret, who held her knees close to her. "Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old lives. The things is, she's got flawless instincts; borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've both been hiding." Klaus got up end Secret clutched onto Stefan's arm, watching him as he walked over and opened the back of the truck.

Stefan helped Secret up, who stood slightly behind him, scared of what Klaus would do. "Oh shit." She mumbled as she recognized the little town. "Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan and Secret." Klaus smirked at them as they slowly walked over to the edge of the van.

Secret pushed pass Stefan and tried to run, but Klaus grabbed her and pulled her back. "Not so quick, Love. We haven't even talked about our little fight last night." He pushed some of her hair behind her ear. "Let go of me you bastard!" She yelled at him. Klaus turned her around. "If you don't stop yelling I'll rip your vocal cords out." Secret shut her mouth and glared at him, pulling herself out of her grip.

"I said what's true, you and your crazy sister can go to hell." Stefan raised an eyebrow at her, not knowing what happened after Rebekah snapped his neck.

———————————————————————————

"We don't need to be here." Secret rushed out in a panic as she realized Elena would be there. "Seems like something is in this school that you don't want me to know." Klaus' grip tightened on her wrist. "I know you still love me, you're just denying it." He brought up what Secret had said the day before. "I'll never love a monster like you." Secret tried pulling her wrist away from him. "I can tell you're lying, your left eye twitched." Klaus pointed out.

Secret frowned, Stefan and Damon have told her she does that anytime she lies. "You're delusional!" She shouted at him. "You can either walk with me or I'll rip your legs off and watch you crawl." Klaus threatened as he stopped walking, facing her. Secret looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes. "Fine." She whispered, earning a satisfied smile from Klaus.

"Good girl, I knew you'd listen, I just had to motivate you." He started walking again, Secret walking right next to him. They came up to some blue doors which Elena just walked out of, gasping when she saw Klaus. "There's my girl." Secret knew better than to try to pull away from him. "Klaus!" Elena fearfully tried to run. But when she turned around Klaus was behind her with Secret. "You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Klaus looked back and asked Secret.

"Secret?" Elena looked at her in surprise. "Elena, it's not what it looks like." She tried to explain as she tried walking over to her, but was pulled back by Klaus. "What? That you're with the enemy?" Klaus asked as he grinned. "Shut up, Klaus." Secret snapped at him as she stared at Elena in worry. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, watch your tone." He warned Secret. "Suck my ass, I'm not some dog that you get to control." She ripped her arm out of his grip.

Klaus grabbed Elena, grabbing Secret by her arm once again. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, Sweetheart." Klaus spoke as he walked in a rush, Elena struggling to keep up without tripping. "The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. Which I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." He angrily talked, his voice echoing through the walls.

"Klaus-." Klaus looked over at Secret. "Quiet!" He yelled, making her shut her mouth. "If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena demanded. "Not until I know I'm right. But I do have way of making you suffer." He pushed the door open and pulled both Elena and Secret in. "Attention seniors!" Klaus Calle sour as he faked an American accent. "You have officially been busted. Prank night is over, head on home." Klaus stopped two others from leaving, now talking normally.

"You two. I remember you." Dana smiled at Klaus. "I'm sorry. Who are you?" She asked when she didn't recognize him. "Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met. Lift your foot up, please, Dana." He compelled her. Dana did as she was told, staring at Klaus. Klaus turned to the boy standing next to her and compelled him. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" Chad gave a single nod as Secret frowned.

"Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena pleaded. "Oh, come on, love. Of course I do." Secret glared at Klaus as he spoke to Elena. "Stop calling everyone Love, it's stupid and makes you look ridiculous." She kept her glare on him when he turned his head to look at her. "You're sounding jealous." He smirked as she scoffed. "No offense, Elena, but I would never be jealous of her."

Klaus raised an eyebrow. "Even from all the attention she gets from your brothers? You must feel left out from time to time." Secret glared harder, letting him know he was right. "You know nothing about my relationships with my brothers." Her words laced with venom, she was defensive when it came to family. "Well, it seems like you're constantly protecting them, but they don't do the same." Secret turned away from him, taking deep breaths to calm her anger, knowing it wouldn't help her situation.

Dana started wobbling as she kept her foot up. "Keep it up." Klaus demanded. "Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asked as Klaus let go of them, both of them knowing better than to run. "Stefan's on a time out." Klaus smirked. "Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena yelled at the girl who had just walked through the door with Matt. Klaus sped over so he stood behind Bonnie. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up." Bonnie gasped and turned around.

"Now we can get started." Klaus looked back at Dana. "Ah, Dana, why don't you relax?" Dana fell onto Chad as they were released from the compulsion. "You and Chad sit tight." Klaus turned his attention back to Bonnie. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?" He asked her, already knowing the answer.

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." Bonnie confidently spoke. "Oh, there's no need for blame, Love." He grinned as he glanced back at Secret when he said the word "love". "Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix it." Right as he finished speaking Rebekah walked in, dragging Tyler with her.

(Spelling checks=❌)