Chapter Twenty-Seven

No One's P.O.V

Klaus' eyes turned amber, the veins showing under his eyes as he bit into Katherine's wrist, causing her to yell out in pain. "No. No." Katherine started to panic as she looked at the werewolf bite. Klaus ignored her and bit into his own wrist, leaving the two siblings to watch the whole scene in confusion. Klaus shoved his wrist to Katherine's mouth, forcing the blood down her throat as she tried to refuse it, but failed miserably.

They all watched in surprise and amazement as the wolf bite started to disappear. Secret quickly grabbed Katherine's hand and inspected her wrist, shock written on her features. "You want your cure? There it is." Secret let go as she sighed, realizing how hard it's going to be to actually get him to do this. She wasn't about to let her brother fall back into his ripper stages, he has worked to hard for all that to go to waste. "You're blood is the cure." Stefan stated, no more emotion on his face.

"Gotta love Mother Nature." Secret mumbled as she glared at the floor. "Now, let's talk, you and I." Secret watched as Klaus led him towards the island. She went over and stood on the other side of them, watching Klaus as he cut his wrist open and poured the blood into the glass. "There it is." He spoke as he lifted the bottle up, his wrist already healed. "You want to save your brother? How about a decade long bender?" Klaus looked over at Stefan, who was staring at the bottle.

"And I have big plans for you. For both of you when we leave this town." He glanced at Secret as she stared at Stefan. "I'm not like that anymore." Stefan spoke after a few seconds of silence. "Well that too bad. You would have made a hell of a wingman." Secret gasped as he started to pour it down the sink. She immediately tried to grab it, but her caught her wrist with his free hand, not even looking up from the bottle.

"Wait." Secret's head snapped over to look at Stefan as Klaus stopped pouring the blood. "Now that's more like it." Klaus smirked as he looked back over at Secret, letting go of her wrist. "I want you to join me for a drink." Secret was quick to move to Stefan's side, grabbing his arm. "Stefan don't do it." She pleaded. "It's for Damon." Secret narrowed her eyes. "I'm the older sibling, and what I say goes brother. We'll find another way." Klaus and Katherine watched as the two spoke.

"We don't have enough time for that, Secret." Secret looked down, knowing he was right. "Please, do it for me. Hell, for Elena." It was now Stefan's turn to look down. "Elena wouldn't want this." Secret spoke, seeing his weak spot and using it to her advantage. "Good thing Elena isn't here." Stefan replied as he looked back up. Klaus slid a blood bag over to the two of them and Stefan caught it in his hand before it fell off the island.

Secret turned around and walked over to Klaus who sat at the other end of the island. "Please, I'll go with you instead of Stefan. Don't make him do this, he shouldn't have to. I'll do whatever you want." Secret tried to persuade the hybrid, not liking her little brother being dragged into this. "As tempting as that sounds, little bird, I cannot accept." Secret frowned as she looked back at Stefan, sighing as she saw him drinking from the blood bag.

Secret sat down in the chair in between the two other vampires, her head laying on the wood as he shoulders slump, a sign of defeat. At least Damon will be okay. And I can just help him get back on the animal diet after we're done with this, just like Lexi would. Secret assured herself, slightly feeling more confident and sure about the situation that's going on right now.

"Finish it. All of it." Secret turned her head so she could look at Stefan, who just stared at Klaus. "You two do everything I say, and I save your brother. That's the deal." Secret rolled her eyes. "Manipulative bastard." She mumbled. "What was that, Love?" Secret raised her body to sit up and turned to look at him. "I called you a manipulative bastard." She crossed her arms as she stared him down. "Someone's getting mad." He taunted her.

Secret glared at him, letting out a huff before turned to look at the island. Secret moved her eyes as she watched another blood bag being thrown towards Stefan. "Again." Klaus demand with a devilish smile. Stefan only hesitated a few seconds before he ripped the bag open and started drinking the blood. Secret looked over at Katherine, who moved her gaze to stare back. The two stared at each other for a few seconds before both looked away.

Secret avoided looking at Stefan as she sat in front of Katherine on the floor, both of the girls distracting themselves. Katherine played with her hair, keeping both of their minds away from what was happening. "You're very cooperative." Both of the girls looked over at Klaus, who now stood next to a wall, as he spoke to Stefan. "It's almost as if you're enjoying it." Secret narrowed her eyes and started to get up, but she was pushed back down by Katherine's hand on her shoulder. Secret looked back and saw Katherine shake her head, telling her not too.

Katherine and Secret use to be like sisters, they had a close bond. Yes, it was torn up when they found out everything only a few months ago, but there was still pieces there. Katherine lost her daughter, and to her, Secret was like the one she never got to keep. Of course, Secret doesn't want to restart a bond with Katherine, for obvious reasons, so she went for Caroline. And as for right now, Katherine was the only person there to distract her.

Secret held back a laugh as Klaus stepped over Elijah's body, to which hasn't been moved. She snapped herself out of it, remembering how serious this situation is. Klaus dropped another blood bag in front of Stefan. "No more," Secret stood up as she spoke and walked closer to the two vampires who now focused their attention on her. "not until you give us the cure." She demanded, her eyes set in a glare. "Not until we make a deal." Klaus' response was quick.

"It's you and your sibling's choice." Secret looked over at Stefan before looking back up at Klaus. "You can either remain here, living you life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are. Leave town with me, both of you, and save your brother's life." Klaus crouched down in front of Stefan, a blood bag in his outstretched hand. Secret looked between the two, not knowing what to do. Stefan sighed, looking back at Secret before grabbing the blood bag and ripping it open, practically chugging the thing. "That's the spirit." Klaus said with a smirk.