Chapter Seventeen

No One's P.O.V

Damon sat back down on his stool, Alaric following suit. "Here you go Secret." The bartender sat her chicken before her. She just nodded as she recovered from her shock, taking a bite out of the food. "That was fun." Damon spoke as Secret literally shoved the food all into her food, using it to get her mind off the small actions Klaus did towards her.

"You're gonna screw it up, aren't you?" Alaric's question was more a statement than an actual question. "You think if I took his werewolf out of the equation, she might.. get over the fact that I tried to turn her into a vampire?" He asked Alaric while Secret wipes her hands off onto the napkin.

"I think it won't matter, because you'll be dead."  Secret quickly finished her drink too before turning to face the two. "But without the werewolf, he can't perform the ritual tonight, which means I would have bought her one month before the next full moon." Damon tried explaining his reasoning. "You'll still be dead." Alaric deadpanned.

The two turned to Secret as she leaned in. "I told you he was hot." She whispered, causing Damon's face to scrunch up in disgust as he pushed her back. "What?! Did you see him?! I'd let that fine ass man kill me for a ritual any day!!" She grinned as she slightly yelled out, yet no one else except for the two heard her. And a lurker who stood outside the grill, listening to their conversation.

"That's gross, Secret." Damon groaned. "You can't tell me that that man wasn't the definition of handsome and hot mixed together." Alaric shook his head with a small smile, Damon finishing his drink quickly. "If he doesn't end up dead, can I keep him?" She joked to Damon who snapped his head over to look at her. "Absolutely not!!" Alaric and Secret laughed at his antics.

Katherine searched through the fridge before she got up, hearing the door unlocking and opening. She sped in front of it and watched as Alaric opened the door, leaning against the doorframe. "Look who's dumb enough to come back." Katherine spoke, not even shocked at this surprise visit. "Well, somebody had to let them in." Alaric replied simply.

Katherine looked at him, a bit confused, as he moved away from the doorframe. "Damon, Secret, would you like to, uh, come in?" Secret and Damon walked into Katherine's view, Secret grinning as she did so. Secret skipped in while Damon followed after her. Katherine ran up to Secret and shoved her back into the wall.

"Are you trying to get me killed?" She asked, her eyes hardened as she spoke. Secret glared at her as she used her speed to pin Katherine to the wall in front of them, her hand on her throat. "We gave you vervain, now we're here to collect." Secret looked Katherine up and down while Damon turned to face Alaric.

"We got it from here Ric." Alaric glanced at Secret as she held Katherine against the wall. "You sure?" He looked in between the Salvatore siblings. "Yeah, only one of us needs to get blamed for this. Get back in the house. Keep Elena from handing herself over." Secret rolled her eyes at Damon's words, she was the one pinning Katherine to the wall, not him.

"Ok." Alaric left as Katherine pushed Secret back slightly, not hard enough to make her fall or loose her balance. "Get blamed for what?" She asked as her eyes switched between the two siblings. "I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf." Damon spoke as Secret went around the apartment, looking at everything.

"Why? What are you going to do?" Katherine focused her eyes on Damon. Secret looked through the cabinets in the kitchen, already bored. "Dead werewolf equals no ritual." Damon smirked. "No. You can't interfere Damon. Klaus will kill you and everyone you've ever met." Katherine quickly shot him down, caring about Stefan's safety. And his slightly, if she were to be truthful.

"I just need to delay this thing." Secret didn't really agree with the whole killing the werewolf part, but she was bored and wanted something fun to do. "No. No way." Katherine shook her head as she walked past him. "You should like this, it's gonna buy another month of your pathetic life." Damon spat out at her as she went over to where Secret sat on a chair.

"Right. Except that I'm not the vampire he's planning on sacrificing." Secret looked up at her in shock. "What?" Her and Damon both asked at the same time. "Yeah. He's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood. Therefore I'm in the clear." Secret shrugged her shoulders, not caring for either of the two people.

"And where did he get that idea from?" He accused Katherine as he walked towards her. "Hey! Hey, hey, hey, I'm just trying to stay alive long enough to get myself out of here." She rushed out her reasoning as she backed away from him. "What if I told you Elena had vampire blood in her system?" Secret asked as she stood up and faced them.

"What?!" Katherine asked in a bit of shock. "Imagine how much fun that will be competing with Elena for Stefan's love for, I don't know, forever." Damon spoke next, antagonizing her. Katherine stared both Damon and Secret down, trying to get them to back down first. "The tomb." She sighed. "He's got them in the tomb." Secret smiled at Katherine.

"Thank you." She sung out as she gave Katherine a quick hug before skipping out of the apartment, Damon following behind her.