Chapter Five

No One's P.O.V.

"Special dedication huh?" Alaric looked at Damon and Secret, his eyes resting on her for a bit longer than intended. "This guy's a little twisted." The two males looked around the crowd for him. "I'm not impressed." Alaric looked over at him surprised. "No?" He then turned to Secret. "What do you think Secret, I mean he did dedicate the song to you."

Secret glanced at Alaric before looking back at the crowd. "I think he should've come up to my face and asked me if I were going to the dance. And I also think he has good taste in music." She then turned to Damon. "You think he's hot?" Damon made a disgusted face. "Gross, he's literally try to kill Elena."

"Yeah, but do you think he's hot? Klaus sounds like a hot name." Secret replied thoughtfully while Damon gagged. Alaric smirked at the girls behavior. "I can't deal with you." Damon spoke before he walked off into the crowd, leaving Secret with Alaric. She turned towards him with a fake confused look.

"Was it something I said?" Alaric chuckled at the girl as she broke out into a grin. "You look very nice tonight." Secret grinned at the compliment. "Why thank you, We have a lot of old outfits from each decade. Courtesy of our ancestors and us, of course." Alaric nodded. "Makes sense." They both looked around the room before Secret spoke up again.

"So what do you think he looks like?" She glanced over at him before looking back at the crowd, watching her older brother walk around while her younger brother danced with Elena. "I don't know, blue eyes and curly dirty blonde hair." Alaric replied with a shrug.

"Sounds cute, I definitely call dibs on him if Bonnie doesn't kill him." Secret joked, causing her and Alaric to laugh. She didn't think on how specific his answer was, not really noticing it. "You really think Bonnie can do it?" Alaric asked after there laughing died down. Secret looked over at him. "Do you want my honest opinion?" Alaric nodded, curiosity shown on his face.

"No, she won't be able to." Secret responded as she looked back out at the crowd. "Why do you think that?" Alaric asked. "Because he's an original who has been around a lot longer than we have Alaric. He's far smarter than us, we won't be able to kill him." Secret answered before walking off to the punch, not giving Alaric a second glance.

Secret was talking with Bonnie when Elena walked up to them. "I need to talk to you." Elena spoke to Bonnie, who glanced at me. Elena took Bonnie's hand and started to lead her away with Secret following since she had nothing else to do. They walked out of the school and out the the front.

"How could you not tell me?" Elena asked as they kept walking. Bonnie and Secret immediately caught onto what she was talking about. "Because I knew how you'd react." Secret silently agreed with Bonnie as she trailed along with them. "No." Elena stopped and turned around to face them, her eyes landing on Secret only for a second before turning to Bonnie.

"No way, it's not an option." Elena shook her head while Secret sighed. "It's our only option." Secret spoke for Bonnie who just nodded along. "Then we'll find another way okay?" Elena was on the verge of tears as she argued back. "Bonnie you're not dying to save my life." Elena spoke with determination and sadness.

"I have the power to save you!" Bonnie argued against her; Secret watched the two as the fought, not knowing what to do. "If I don't use it and something happens, that would kill me more." Bonnie explained but Elena just shook her head again. "I can't let you." Elena said.

"Just answer one question. If the situation was reversed, would you do it for me?" Elena went silent, knowing she would. "So you know why I have too." Secret slowly started to back away, uncomfortable. "No. No!" Elena chocked up as her and Bonnie were both on the verge of crying.

"Elena!!" Alaric came running up to them, stopping Secret from slipping away. "What is it?" Elena looked at Alaric with worry. "He has Jermey!" Alaric looked worried. All of the girls looked at him in shock, not knowing he would take Jermey. Secret was the first one to recover from her shock.

"What?" Elena and Bonnie asked. "Yeah, Klaus has Jermey. Come on." Alaric started running back towards the school, the three girls running behind him. "Why don't I just use my speed to check the school?" Secret suggested. "No incase he shows up I need you to take Elena away safely." Bonnie spoke, earning a nod from Secret.

"Okay, so where are you taking us?" Elena asked, running out of breath. "Just a little further." Alaric responded. Immediately Secret started getting bad vibes from him and stopped following him. "Wait. Somethings not right." She spoke, stopping the other two girls. "Where's Jermey?!" Bonnie demanded.

Alaric started laughing as he stopped walking. Secret moved to the front of the group narrowing her eyes at him. "I just had to get away from that dance." He spoke as he turned around. "The sixties, ugh. Not my decade." He chuckled as all of the girls were on alert. Secret took Elena's hand into hers and pulled her closer, getting ready to run if needed.

"I mean, whose call was that anyways?" He asked with a smile on his face. "I much prefer the twenties." He grinned. "The style, the parties, the Jazz. I'm sure you liked it Secret." All of the girls looked at each other confused on what's happening with Alaric.

"Are you on vervain?" Elena asked which paused Alaric's walk-in towards them mid step. "Now why would you ask me that Elena?" He asked with a grin. "He's being compelled." Elena spoke as Alaric walked closer. Secret shook her head, her voice barely above a whisper.

"That's not Alaric guys." Alaric grinned at her. "Seems we have a smart one!! Who am I?" Secret had them back up with each step he took towards them. "Klaus." She spoke clearly.