62/ Rumors

Harry:

When you and Harry first started dating, there was a rumor going around that you were just dating him because he was the Chosen One. Which made no sense because who in their right mind would put themselves in that much danger by association unless you loved him. 

Ron:

When you and Ron started dating, everyone expected it to end within a week. There were even bets. No one predicted you both would go on as long as you did, and no one predicted it wouldn't end. Besides your close friends. 

Draco:

There weren't specific rumors, other than he had hexed you to love him, but there were oh so many people saying bad things about you guys.

Neville:

There was a rumor that you only dated Neville because you felt bad for him. People knew you, and just assumed no one could really love him.

Fred:

People always said he was going to cheat on you. You were an assumed 'perfect' girl, and they thought one day or another his true colors would outshine yours.

George:

Everyone always said how he was too good for you, and how you would do something rude and break his heart. They just assumed you'd take ur Slytherin stereotype and ruin his softie jokester heart.

Oliver:

So many rumors weren't about you, really at all. Well, sort of. Everyone thought Oliver was into boys, and that you were just his cover up. Fewer, but still a few, rumors passed that it was the same for you, and he was your cover up.

Cedric:

So many people were jealous, there were so many bad rumors about you guys. He heard many more than you, because hardly anyone would say it to your face, but one time someone did say Cedric was dating you because he was into kids. You kicked them in the balls.

Hey guys, I usually don't do notes at the end but I just wanted to say how sorry I am that it took 2 months to post again. I've been really busy with school, and I've been working on longer ones that take some time to come up with. I like to put quite a bit of effort into everything I do and make it as I like it. That takes time. Once again, I am so sorry. But do not worry! School will be out soon and I have some big plans for summer :)