33/ Favourite place to kiss him

Harry:

You like to kiss Harry on his scar, because you're kind of obsessed with it. You usually don't get the chance because his hair is covering it, but if for some reason it's exposed, you kiss it.

Ron:

You like to kiss, well, rather nibble on his ear lobes. You like how his blush matches his hair, and the words he says while you do it.

Draco:

You like to kiss Draco's neck, see how many hickies you can leave on his pale skin. He often acts like he doesn't like it, but he doesn't stop you from doing it, and deep down he likes it a lot.

Neville:

You like to kiss Neville on the lips, it all feels so dreamy and magical when you do.

Fred:

You usually try and kiss Fred on the cheek, but every time you do he turns, so you kiss his lips. It has become sort of a game, you trying to land a kiss on his cheek.

George:

You like to kiss George on the hand, usually after he kisses yours. Most of the time it's all for fun and jokes, but it also means something to you.

Oliver:

You like to kiss Oliver on the cheek, especially while taking couple photos. If you accidentally leave lipstick on him, he won't wash it off until the end of the day. He likes it.

Cedric:

You also like to kiss Cedric on the lips, because he really knows what he's doing and it feels so right to you.