53/Butterflies

Harry:

What you do that gives him them: When you take his side through things he might need help on, like fighting Voldemort, and when you used to scold people for staring at him.

What he does that makes you have them: When he kisses your cheek softly, and whenever he'd accomplish something he'd come running like a girl to find you.

Ron:

What you do that gives him them: When you hug him, when you show him attention, and sometimes play wrestle with him before bed. Also when you help him understand some things he doesn't get.

What he does that makes you have them: When he wakes up early to make you breakfast, even though it might not turn out the best, and how he looks at you after he finally gets a subject like math.

Draco:

What you do that gives him them: When you actually care for him, not many people have/do, and when you tell him you love him.

What he does that makes you have them: When he opens up and lets himself be sensitive and vulnerable, and when he actually defended you.

Neville:

What you do that gives him them: Literally anything you do will make him nervous, even if it's just you breathing his heart skips a beat. But he really really gets them when you sit for minutes on end and listen to him talk about what he loves, and are actually listening. He also loves it when you're confident and happy and basically everything about you.

What he does that makes you have them: When he takes little breaks when he's showing you something just to look over at your face, when he stands up against someone for himself or for you, and when he takes his time to do something for you.

Fred:

What you do that gives him them: When you help him set up pranks, when you laugh at something he did or said or just in general.

What he does that makes you have them: When he plays with the ends of your hair and when your make out sessions get heated.

George:

What you do that gives him them: When you dance with him his stomach turns like crazy, and when you respond to his cheesy-ness with more cheesy lines.

What he does that makes you have them: When he kisses you in public, showing he's not afraid to be with you.

Oliver:

What you do that gives him them: When you scrunch your nose or when you wear his jersey/ dress up for his games.

What he does that makes you have them: Literally when he talks because you love his accent and when he defends you.

Cedric:

What you do that gives him them: When you talk to him like he's a normal human being and not like he's just a cute face, when you smile, and when you blush.

What he does that makes you have them: When he opens up to you about all these problems he didn't even let on that he had, when he acts like a gentleman, and when he compliments you.