25/ You're jealous

Harry:

You can get a bit jealous when dating Harry. All the wizards know him and that means a bunch of girls would think he's cute. But you know he's into you.

Ron:

You hardly get jealous of anyone and Ron, because you know the whole time the person is flirting with him he's thinking of you. Why? Because he thinks that the whole thing feels wrong, thus leading to his idea of flirting, which would be only with you, therefore leaving him thinking of you.

Draco:

Draco kind of likes it when you're jealous, it shows him you care that he likes you back. Draco doesn't let the flirting last more than a moment because he gets uncomfortable and (shh, don't tell him I said this) scared that you'll get mad and leave him.

Neville:

People don't try and hit on Neville often, but when they do, you can become a bit down. Neville doesn't like when you're down though, so he'll try and avoid the whole thing.

Fred:

Fred likes when you're jealous, much like Draco, because it shows him you like him. Although, sometimes, he'll let the flirting last a bit to get a reaction out of you and get attention.

George:

George literally has no clue when someone's flirting, and won't know if you're jealous until you say so. He's just got the brain of a... well.. boy.

Oliver:

Oliver can be a bit oblivious to when you're jealous, but he never lets girls flirt with him without mentioning you at one point.

Cedric:

Cedric can tell when you become quiet and jealous, so if he's in the situation, he'll end whatever flirting is going on. If it's after it happened, he will find you and hug you so tight, showing you he wants you and not them.