24/ They're jealous

Harry:

Harry can get jealous if he thinks the person is a real danger, if it's someone older or cooler. He usually gets really down until he realizes if you liked the other man you'd be dating him instead.

Ron:

Ron gets so jealous at everything. If even another man who's cute talks to you, he gets insecure, and tends to take it out on you. He doesn't mean to, it just happens.

Draco:

Draco gets jealous very easily, and often acts like a child. If he thinks you fancy another man more than him, he'll go off and ignore you for as long as he can, before you come and find him and explain it all, and then he caves.

Neville:

Neville doesn't really get jealous. He knows that you chose him and you love him for who he is.

Fred:

Fred has a lot of faith and loyalty in your relationship, so he doesn't see the need to get jealous. But on the occasion that some boy is clearly flirting with you, he might come over and hug you, or wrap his arm around you.

George:

George could get jealous some times, but likes to tease whoever is flirting with you a little, as a way to say you're his.

Oliver:

Oliver gets super protective, sometimes he goes so much as to physically pick you up and move you, as if you're in danger.

Cedric:

Cedric isn't one for showing jealousy, he likes to keep it cool and locked in at all times. Although, sometimes he just can't stop and finds himself sliding into the situation, making sure to put as much space as possible between you and whoever is flirting.