43/ What their family thinks of you

Harry:

Harry doesn't.....have any family........ BUT all his close friends and loving guardians like Mrs. Weasley and Hagrid love you.

Ron:

The Weasleys were a tiny bit suspicious when they found out you were a Malfoy, and had to question Ron to make sure he wasn't under a spell many times, but eventually warmed up to you.

Draco:

Oh boy was his dad mad when he found out his son abandoned his family for a Potter, after all, he hated James, Lily, and Harry. His mum was a bit upset, but quickly fell for your charming personality. Lucius didn't approve of you, but he didn't disown his only son.

Neville:

Neville's grandmother learned to completely adore you, and would basically wait on you hand and foot when you visited, until you told her it wasn't necessary at all. A close second was Professor Sprout, she loved her best student, Neville, and noticed how much happier you made him.

Fred:

Who are we kidding, the Weasleys had known and been close with the Lovegood's for years. Even though you drifted a bit, when you started showing up at their house with Fred, they welcomed you back with open arms.

George:

Arthur took a liking to you, he liked to ask you about muggle things, since you were a half-blood. His whole family loved you, after getting past the fact that you were Slytherin, and Fred often made jokes to George about dating someone from the snake house.

Oliver:

His mum and dad really thought you were perfectly suited for Oliver, but knew never to get in the crossfire when you two were competing. His mum truly likes how Oliver is sweet and protective to you.

Cedric:

Amos, quite literally, pulled you into the family with open arms, and many hugs. He always enjoys when you come visit, and was really hoping Cedric wouldn't end up with one of his obsessed fangirls anyways. He likes that you don't judge his slightly weird ways and how comfortable you make Cedric feel.