52/If they cheated

OKAY woah hold your horses. They don't. Period. Because these bby's just don't roll like that. But this is IF they did, they don't, but if they did... this is that. Periodt.

Harry:

Harry had been really stressed recently, and he went out to drink with a few of his mates. He kissed some girl at the pub, but she pulled away, and he realized what he did.

He wasn't the one to tell you, he couldn't muster up the strength. You found out through the girl, she had known Cedric.

You dumped him, and him being the dramatic boy he is, he literally resurrected Voldemort, wanting him to kill him. But good ol Voldy wanted him to suffer and literally started the second full out battle instead... it was fun times.

Ron:

Ron had been told by Ginny who heard it from Dean who heard it from Seamus who heard it from some talking portrait who heard it from Lavender that you made out with Harry. So, he went and made out with Lavender instead of being reasonable.

You heard it from him, when he was trying to make you jealous, but realized that it was a rumor after you started crying.

You got rid of him, and after he begged and begged for you to take him back, you did. But things were never the same, so you left him again. He can't keep a constant relationship after that.

Draco:

Draco needed to let off steam. You guys had just got into an argument, a pretty big one, and instead of thinking it through he went and hooked up with someone who wouldn't mind doing that. Pansy.

Oh boy when you found out from her, when she was trying to brag to you, you were fuming. Tears falling down your face as you found Draco, ready to literally kill him. He realized how messed up what he did was, and you refrained from using a hex, and decided to just kick him as hard as you could where it REALLY hurts.

To make things worse, he got Pansy pregnant. So you took your things and left, and he had to stay with Pansy, which was her dream, but he was never happy again. Meanwhile, you had just started to get into a great relationship with George Weasley.

Neville:

Who are we kidding. Neville wouldn't. He adores you. But let's just say one day he- what would his reason even be..? Okay he ate some plant that made him like taste colors and stuff and he got into it with another girl.

He didn't even remember he did it, but when someone told you, and you found out, you confronted him. As you spoke, the memories came back, and he felt very very bad about it.

I mean you left him, I know very sad, and he never let himself live it down, felt like the worst person in the world. Even all the animals couldn't make him happy again. So he ended his life, which sent you into a depressed state... fun.....

Fred:

His love for you is IMMACULATE.... but um... so you had told him you wanted to go on a break for a little and he agreed sadly and then hooked up while you guys were apart and (kind of like the Ross and Rachel thing from FRIENDS) well, he realized how bad he did the next morning.

You didn't find out for a whole two days, and all your friends knew. When one of them finally decided to tell you, your heart cracked as you went to find him. The tears in his eyes confirmed it.

When you left him, he tried everything to be his normal self, but he couldn't. He didn't play jokes any more, he didn't have fun. He didn't even smile.

George:

You started it, really. Getting mad and kissing Fred. So he kissed Angelina. Obviously Fred only wanted to be friends, but Angelina thought it was something real. She got mad after realizing he used her, and started a rumor about how you and Fred did the dirty.

Fred had no clue what was going on, he was so confused, but George got mad and then took it a tad far by like exposing all the deep stuff you'd told him. You smacked him so hard he's still trying to catch his breath into next week. And broke up with him, I mean, he broke the trust. You couldn't save that.

He fell into alcohol and drugs, especially after his brother died and he had no one to be there for him. He let the store go to crap, living off of basically nothing. You didn't know, you had moved to the US for a new start.

Oliver:

Okay I don't really want to come up with a detailed description bc it hurts my heart to think that he'd cheat he's like a little teddy bear so we will just say something happened he got into it with another girl.

When you found out, and he knew you knew, there were so many tears from the both of you, and tears even weeks later, but you broke up with him.

It took you years to get past the empty feeling he left, but he never got out of it. He lost all interests and started failing at quidditch. It hurt even more when you had drifted to professional quidditch to get your mind off things, and are now the most successful player. He can't go anywhere without someone saying something to him about you, or seeing your poster on a billboard.

Cedric:

He had tried to see if he could leave you, he wanted you to be better off with someone else, and kissed another girl. But the whole time he kissed her he felt like he was ripping apart your innocence and trust, destroying something precious and hurting you. But he pushed those thoughts aside and concentrated on the other woman, imagining she was you, but he couldn't. They were too different from yours, too rough, not gentle, and there was no love, no passion.

He ran to you, finding you as quick as he could and collapsed at your feet, crying and sobbing, telling you what he'd done. You got upset rather fast, and just left.

You hadn't talked to him since, and he gave up trying to find you after years and years. He never found another girl as amazing as you, as perfect, and ended up with Cho. He didn't like it, but it was the closest he could get to you.

In conclusion DON'T CHEAT OR ELSE VOLDEMORT WILL RETURN!!!1!1!!!1