20/ Favourite ~physical~ thing about them

Harry:

You like Harry's scar. He often hides it behind his hair, he doesn't like the attention it brings, but whenever you see it your heart melts.

Ron:

You like Ron's arms. Whether he's holding you, or you're holding his arms, you love it. You feel safe and protected.

Draco:

You like Draco's neck. You can't really explain it, other than that you just like it. When it's exposed, you just get a feeling and wanna nuzzle up into it. He knows it too, and if you're mad or don't want to cuddle, he'll just make sure you see his neck.

Neville:

You're in love with Neville's smile. The way his lips curve up into his cheeks, and how they turn a small shade of pink. And when he smiles his eyes light up, and you love it all.

Fred:

You like the face Fred makes when he's just come up with an idea for a prank, and how you can basically see the gears running in his head.

George:

Although he is an identical twin, there's just something different about his eyes that you can't quite get over. The way he looks at you, his puppy dog eyes.

Oliver:

You like his hands, and how they fit into yours. You love holding his hand, or when he places it on your back protectively. You also like how he cups your face.

Cedric:

You love his hair. It's so soft and you love running your fingers through it. He likes it when you do it too, and it brings a whole aspect of comfort to you both.