59/Being hit on

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER- EVERY SINGLE PERSON- GIVES ME BUTTERFLIES!! GOSH DANG BAHHAGAHA~ anyways enjoy

Harry:

You were at Hogwarts, it was the fifth year, and you were dating no one. Although, Dean Thomas had just stopped you in the common room.

"Hey, Y/N, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" He asked, as you bit your lip and thought on it.

"I mean, sure." You nodded, as he smiled. "But where?" You asked, as his face dropped and he frowned. He hadn't thought about that.

"Oh, um." You smiled as he stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck. He looked around, and thought hard. "Anywhere you'd like to go?"

"I don't really mind going anywhere in specific..." You smiled, messing with him. You just wanted to see how quick he could improvise.

He seemed to be panicking slightly, and couldn't mentally pick a place he thought was worthy of your time.

"Where exactly had you planned? I mean, surely you didn't ask me out with the idea that I'd say no." You joked, as he pressed his lips together. And you realized, he had totally expected you to say no. "Wait, why did you think I'd reject you?"

"Well, you and Harry were really close, and I wasn't sure if-" He had started, as you shook your head.

"No, we're just friends." You nodded, trying to convince Dean of that. And with very bad timing, Harry walked through the portrait.

"Y/N, there you are, I need your help-" He started, walking over. He eyed Dean, and cleared his throat. "Are you free?"

"We were just going to go to the Astronomy Tower." You decided where to go, as Dean grinned and nodded.

"Right, well, you'll have to reschedule." Harry said protectively, and almost jealously, as you watched him and mentally cringed. He was sort of proving Dean's point. "I need your help."

"Tomorrow, then?" Dean asked, as you looked to him and nodded. Harry sighed, and thought for a moment.

"I might need her then too." He said, as you and Dean turned to look at him. Was he serious. "Actually, I might need her all week."

"All day every day?" Dean asked, eyeing your eyes, before looking back to Harry. Harry nodded his head to the side, and pressed his lips together.

"Possibly. So, why don't you just ask another girl." Harry nodded, as you squinted your eyes a little bit, watching him. "Sorry, come on."

"But-" Dean started, but Harry grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the room. Now it was very clear he was jealous, and even more so when he had no actual plans. He just needed your help with finding Fred and George.

Ron:

You smiled, walking down the hall to meet your boyfriend by the upper east corridors. You arrived there, and stood waiting for a few minutes.

"Hello." You looked up, and saw a girl, smiling at you. She was Slytherin, and her hair was dark, only the front pieces dyed whitish-yellowish. "I'm Tori."

"Y/N." You smiled, trying not to be rude. Her hair did look quite nice, and she was very pretty, but you were dating someone else.

"I know. I was thinking maybe you could help me study after class on Friday? I'm hardly passing DADA?" She asked, as you bit your lip nervously, looking around.

"Sounds nice, but I'm actually dating someone else." You said, as she seemed to look a bit disappointed. You would have said yes, if you thought she meant as friends, but it was clear she didn't.