6/ His thoughts of you when you met

Harry:

-She's kind of cute, and she doesn't seem to have a cart yet, she's got her stuff. Let me ask if she wants to ride with Ron and I.

-Yes! Yes, she said yes, okay okay. What do girls like, uh, chocolate. Okay, here, have this chocolate... please.

-Ron, please don't embarrass me.

Ron:

-Alright, we need someone smart. Hey, that girl looks smart. And cute, I mean smart. We need smart. But it does help to look attractive. ;)

-I'd better talk to her before Harry does, like everyone else, she'll pick him over me if I don't talk to her.

-She's got fire, I like it, a lot.

Draco:

-Ugh, I hate Potter- Wait, this isn't Harry. She's kind of cute, maybe I'll get her to stay.

-Okay, she wants to know why I wanted to talk to her. OH! I'VE GOT IT! I'LL JUST TEASE HER AND HER IDIOTIC BROTHER I'M SO SMART.

-She left, that's good. It means I got to her and she's going to be thinking about me. Not because I offended her and she's not interested because I'm the coolest one here, everyone loves me.

Neville:

-Oh my god this really cute girl just stood up to Draco for me, I think I'm gonna marry her.

-No, Neville, you can't marry her. She'd have to agree, and then you're also not old enough, and who would wanna get stuck with a name like Longbottom, I mean- OMG SHE'S TALKING TO ME

-Icantbelievesomeoneisactuallytalkingtomewhohappenstobeofthefemalespecies

Fred:

-Hehehe Filch just tripped the wire and gasped.... wait.... that did not sound like Filch. oh my god it's a girl.

-It's kind of really funny but I'll try not to laugh, she's kind of cute and it might seem rude. Oh, she's laughing, I can laugh it's okay.

-Wait, what did she say? She'd get us back? That was not supposed to be how this went....

George:

-What's she doing, that bludgers gonna hit her! Come on Georgie, let's go save the damsel in distress.

-Haha! Yes! Damsel saved, bingo. Maybe she'll give me a kiss as thanks ;)

-Wait she's kind of really cute, let me pull a smooth one and wink. That'll make her fall in love with me.

Oliver:

-Dammit she got by me, but she's not all that bad looking. Maybe I can watch her this time, and still not let her score- dammit!

-Okay she's coming closer, don't mess this up- is that a bloody bludger? Crap! Man overboard! Now she's going to score, dang it.

-Wait, she dropped the quaffle and came to save me? And she's got an adorable smile, maybe she is the one.

Cedric:

-Oh, they're here. Let me get out of my tree and jump, yes bingo, you landed it like a cool guy.

-I did not think that girl was that close, and she stumbled back and fell. Aw and her cheeks are bright red, her blush is so beautiful.

-Here lemme help her up and swoon her with my gentleman abilities and good looks.