15/ What they do about your insecurities

Harry:

Harry constantly reassures you that you are strong too, after all, you helped destroy a freaking horcrux.

Ron:

Ron always tells you that you're the prettiest girl he's ever met, and you're freaky smart. It makes you feel better though after he says you can't be a nerd because you're hot.

Draco:

Draco tells you he likes your emotions, it shows how real you are, and how you want to help people when they're sad or hurting.

Neville:

Whenever he catches you fussing over your nose, he grabs your hands and tells you how you have nothing to be fussing over, and that he loves it. He then proceeds to kiss your nose until you stop focusing on your looks and do something else.

Fred:

When Fred notices you start to go quiet after a joke is made, he knows it's because you hated your laugh just then. So he makes you laugh over and over until you forget about focusing on it.

George:

Whenever you go shopping together he only lets you get dresses that show your arms, and whenever you mention muggle tanning beds he tells you don't do it, you'll look like an orange.

Oliver:

Oliver always tells you he loves competing with you, which quickly washed your insecurities away for the time being.

Cedric:

Cedric likes to tell you that you're perfect, and he quite means it. To him, your the only person he wants to be with. None of the other girls make him feel the way you do.