26/ What he does that annoys you

Harry:

You don't like it when Harry tries to brave things alone. Of course, he just doesn't want you (or anyone else) getting hurt. You find it annoying when you have to keep learning ways to get him to let you help him out.

Ron:

He can get really insecure and upset easily, so it's a bit of a pain to have to explain your life story to Ron every time you even mention another guy that isn't his friend.

Draco:

You don't like it when Draco shuts you out and tries to handle stuff on his own, because it only tears and breaks him down more. And you hate seeing him sad.

Neville:

When he puts himself down, and talks about himself like he's nothing. You hate it when he does this, and find yourself telling him how wrong he is, and how you think he's perfection.

Fred:

When he pranks you. Don't get it wrong, you love it when you guys have mini-prank wars. But sometimes he takes it a bit out of hand.

George:

You really don't find George annoying, although, you tend to say so a lot. Every time he does something goofy or silly, or that should be annoying, you tease him and say "You're so annoying" when he's not. He usually replies with something smooth and cute.

Oliver:

He sometimes physically picks you up, not only if someones being super flirty. If he's looking for something, instead of asking you to move, he'll just pick you up, like you're a doll. It makes you feel like an object, and you've told him many times, but it has become sort of a habit.

Cedric:

Sometimes it can get a little annoying when he acts like this overly-confident, popular boy in front of his friends. But usually, when you're alone, the act has faded a bit.