55/How you cuddle

Harry:

He likes to hold you in his arms and close, usually having his arm under you, holding you. You don't mind this, and actually quite enjoy it.

Ron:

He's the big spoon, and he has his fingers intertwined with yours as you sleep, but you both usually wake up in a completely different position than you slept in.

Draco:

He would deny it if you tried to tell anyone, but he likes to be babied. He's the little spoon and it's okay, Draco. You like that anyways, feeling like you're the protective one.

Neville:

Neville doesn't care what you do or how you sleep as long as you're happy. So, even if your feet were in his face or you were twisted at some awkward angle, he'd hold you close and fall asleep just fine, knowing you were content.

Fred:

Fred likes to sleep so he can see your face, no matter how you are, he just wants to see you as you fall asleep and as you wake up again. And your smile when he wakes you up by whispering into your ears.

George:

You and George sleep in a tangle of limbs, usually having your bodies mixed together. You both find it very comfortable, and he loves having you all over him.

Oliver:

You sleep cuddled up to him, with his arms around you, his head resting just above yours. You like this because you feel protected and you can feel his breathing, and he likes holding you tight.

Cedric:

He usually has his head on your chest and your fingers in his hair. He likes it this way because he feels comforted, while also knowing if someone was going to hurt you they'd have to literally go through him. And you like how his hair feels in between your fingers.